Chapter111

I bite the inside of my cheek, "Well there's this one boy.."

"Ooooh so are you guys dating?" She asks.

I feel myself blush as I speak, "Yeah. His names Adym Yorba but he also goes by Ricco or Lil Drip."

Kaitlyn chuckles, "So do you know how Kevin feels about it? Any hint of jealousy?"

"Well not that I know of. But Kevin's really supportive as far as I know." I smile.

"Do they know each other?" She questions.

"They've met a few times." I nod.

"So how'd you meet?" She says.

"He's actually one of my favorite youtubers and I saw him and In-N-Out and my friend introduced us since I was really nervous." I explain.

"So did he give you his number or did you?" She continues.

"We gave each other our social media then I went to see my cousin and it turns out they knew each other.. We just started hanging out after that." I reply.

"What about when you and Kevin were dating?" She asks while glancing at the camera.

"We were still friends." I state.

After the interview

Everybody's gonna know... As I walk to the car I think about what Kaitlyn told me, the video's gonna be posted in a half hour.. Once I reach my car I decide to drive to In-N-Out then go home to record another YouTube video. Lately I've been really busy so I haven't been as active on YouTube when it comes to posting videos. Once I get my food I head home and eat before recording a story time. After recording for 45 minutes I sit down and go on my phone while I finish eating.

Right away I see tons of texts from Adym, Kevin, and Kayla.

Adym: Babyyyy

Adym: Imyyyyy

Adym: wtf- YOU FINALLY TOLD PEOPLE!!😊😘😍

Adym: I'm so happy bby ilysfm omfg I'm so happy I get to take more pictures with you and be with you in public without worrying about cameras

Adym: Ily babygirl I'm so happy👏❤

Kevin: So you decided to make it public?

Kevin: I thought you were gonna keep everything on the dl for a bit?

Kevin: I wasn't ready to tell everyone about the breakup.. I haven't told my parents who by the way, love you the most out of all my gf's

Kevin: Hella people are gonna be after you and Adym now

Kevin: People are already tryna schedule an interview with me about this! I don't need the publicity rn wtf-

Kayla: AYEEEE YOU FINALLY WENT PUBLIC!!

Kayla: OMG BESFREN IM SO HAPPY

Kayla: COUPLEEEE GOALLSSSS😍

Kayla: Did adym see the video??

I reply to everyone's text except for Kevin. Can't he just be happy for me?! I didn't mean to give him unwanted attention but this is a big deal for me. So for now I'll leave Kevin on read. My phone rings as I throw away the trash.

"Hello?"

"Hey babygirl, I'm so happy you told everyone!!"

"I told you I'd take care of it"

"I'm sorry for snapping at you and just getting really mad.."

"It's fine, you had every right to be mad. I told you I'd do it but all my focus went to Kevin."