Should I?

Recap

I look over to see Noah on his phone, waiting for his smoothie. Why does Nick always bring up my outfit? It's that or adym. Turning around, I catch the boys looking at me again and they quickly look away. Those boys are really starting to piss me off. If you know me or think you've seen me just come talk to me! I don't bite!!! I mean they're kinda cute, but not someone I would date.. Maybe..I don't know... The boys go to grab their drinks and again act like they got a notification on their phone again. I turn around and look at the sign next to me. Suddenly, I get a tap on my shoulder..  

End of Recap

I turn around and see one of the boys who were acting like they were on their phone, "Hey" he smiles.

God, that smile... "Hi"

"Sorry, you look really familiar....What's your name?"

"S-"

Nick steps in interrupting our conversation, "Come on" he says handing me my smoothie.

Nick walks past us and gives the familiar guy a glare. I give him an innocent smile and say, "ugh, bye.."

As we walk I glare at Nick and put my head down in frustration. What is it with this boy?! I look at Noah who's walking next to me, looking ahead of him. I take one last look behind me as we leave the food court and I see the group of boys staring at me again.

Nick: Wanna go skate?

Noah: Yeah

Skylar: Whatever...

As we head to the door I still see the boys staring at me, "Imma use the restroom before we go.."

Nick: k, we're gonna go into Under Armour

I turn around and walk towards the restroom. Standing in front of the mirror, I stare at myself. Why do they keep looking at me? they look familiar but I mean I'm not that pretty so no need to stare. I fix my hair a little and walk out the bathroom. As I walk past the food court heading to Under Armour, I notice the boys high fiving someone. I try not to make it obvious so I glance over and see that boy is Dylan. Oh.My.God. I now know who those boys are. At least some of them. I continue to stare until I see a boy turn around and suddenly, all the boys look at me. I quickly glance away and pull out my phone. I look up and see a bench in front of Under Armour. I sit down and wait for the boys to come out. I'm looking at my phone and I suddenly feel the need to look up. I look up and catch the boys looking at me again, but they act like they weren't looking at me. After about 10 minutes, I check the time and notice we've been at the mall for about an hour and a half. I wonder if Adym's done with his meeting... Should I text him?

Skylar and Adym's texts

Sky: Hey, you busy?

Adym: No, I got out of my meeting about 45 minutes ago. Wassup?

Sky: Nothin. Just waiting for my cousins to leave Under Armour...

Adym: I haven't taken many girls shopping, but the ones I've taken shopping always stayed in a store longer than me.. lmao

Sky: yeah lmao. I already went shopping and I'm almost broke so I wanna have some money until I start work. 

Adym: broke already? And how long you been here?? Lmao

Sky: Fr tho, never give me money and a big mall to walk around in. I'm glad college is starting up, I won't have time to spend a lot of money.

Adym: What college?

Sky: UCLA

Adym: Nice. What's your major?

Sky: tbh, idk yet. I just wanna get my required classes over with.

Adym: Cool. Wyd later?

Sky: Idk. I'm kinda pissed with my cousin rn, so I probably won't hang around long.

Adym: Okay. hope everythings okay with you guys. How's Kayla? She seemed kinda pissed I was there last night.

As I'm texting Adym I look up and see the same boy who was talking to me earlier, walking up to me, "Hey"

Skylar: Hi

He smiles at me, "I don't believe I got your name?"

I smile, "Skylar, and yours?"

He looks at me, shocked, "Skylar?"

Skylar: Yeah.....?

"As in Skylar Blue?"

Skylar: Yeah. I'm guessing we've met in middle school? Because people started saying blue as if it was my last name, when it's my middle name.

"Yeah, actually. I'm Kevin"

I look at him shocked.

 Oh my god, this boy was hot growing up but he got even hotter! I stand up, "Oh my god, I remember you!"

Kevin: I haven't seen you sense graduation. Wassup?

Skylar: I'm just here going to UCLA. You?

Kevin: Same. I knew I seen you before. Wow, you've gotten prettier.

Skylar: Stop lying to me. I wasn't pretty. I'm still not pretty.

Kevin: I'm not lying, you got even more prettier.

I glance into Under Armour and see nick and Noah paying, "Oh, I gotta go. My cousins are paying for their clothes and then we're going to the skate park..."

Kevin: Oh.. Could I have your number?

I look at him questioningly.

Kevin: ya know.. to stay in touch. Maybe we can hang out?

Skylar: Ugh, yeah. Let me know when you wanna hang out.

 We quickly put our numbers in each others phones. As my cousins walk out the store I quickly say goodbye and walk away, acting like I never talked to him. As I walk up to Nick, he seems like he's thinking about something..

Kevins Pov

Man, I couldn't believe it. I knew I knew her from somewhere, it turns out that was Skylar. Wow.. Shes gorgeous.. I really wanna hang out with her but I think Dylan still likes her. He's liked her since elementary school and he's always wanted to ask her out. But from what i've heard, she never gave him the time of day. So that means I can like her right? I mean I'm best friends with Dylan and he's known her longer but I really like her.. I told Dylan she looks familiar when he walked in and he said he didn't know because she was far away. I told him I was gonna go ask what her name was. What do I tell Dylan? What if he's already met her? I approach the guys and they all swarm me.

Jake: So, who was that?

Dante: Whats her name?

Zach: Did you know her?

Dylan looks at me, listening to our conversation, "ugh, no. I mean she's hot but I didn't know her.."

Collin: But bro, she seriously looks familiar!

Derek: i swear I've seen her before

Kevin: Well, I didn't know her. Oh well, it's just some girl from LA.

Elijah: yeah, a hot girl from LA

Matthew: Damn dude, calm down.. No need to get crabby. But fr tho, shes hot as fuck..

Kevin: Stfu..

Mark: Dylan, did you see her? you might know her. We've known each other for a long time so we might know her.

Kevin: No

Dylan: I didn't see her.

Dylan's Pov

Man, I can't stop thinking about Skylar. After I saw her, I just couldn't get her off my mind. Seriously, I can't focus. I wanna text her so bad but I don't know if I should.. I saw that Ricco dude. I wonder if they're dating. They don't look good together. They shouldn't date. She should be dating me. Everyone keeps talking to me but I can't focus. I keep thinking about Skylar. The guys keep talking about some girl, but I don't care I just wanna talk to Skylar. Should I text her?