Chapter 101

I turn and look at Alex who is watching us and waiting to hear the news.

"What's going on? How is he?" Alex questions.

"Oh uh he's fine... I gotta go." I say grabbing my purse and quickly going to my car.

Once I'm safely in the car I put my head on the steering wheel and think about Kevin one last time before leaving the hospital. I know I should probably go see Kevin but I can't go see him.. What am I gonna say?! All I'm gonna do is yell at him for being stupid and make things worse..

Adym's Pov

I'm downstairs making cereal when Nick walks downstairs.

"Hey" he smiles.

"Morning" I yawn.

"So um.. Where's Sky?" Nick asks.

"She's not here." I state.

"Did she leave this morning?" He asks while reaching for the cereal.

I nod, "Yeah"

As I grab my cereal and walk towards the table I stop and turn to Nick,

"Wait.. How'd you know she stayed the night?"

"She said she might stay" Nick replies while putting away the milk.

I nod while sitting down at the table.

"Oh and I heard moaning last night." Nick adds, walking to the table.

I feel my face turn red as I think about Nick hearing us last night.

"That was you two right?" He questions.

Okay well if I say no he'll think I'm cheating but if I say yes that's gonna be awkward...

"Yeah.." I say, stuffing cereal in my mouth to avoid talking, "You ugh.. You heard that?"

Nick nods, "Unfortunately.. But fortunately I found my headphones."

I nod awkwardly while we eat. While I eat my cereal I think about Skylar. She woke up when her phone was ringing which woke me up too. I don't know why but I kept my eyes shut so she thought I was sleeping. All I wanted to hear was happening.. It's so awkward for me when I hear Skylar and Kevin in the same sentence and it brings back bad memories..

Kevin's Pov

The doctor walks back in and I gotta admit my mind is a little foggy. It's hard for me to think after everything I did this morning.

"Kevin are you awake? How do you feel?" He asks.

"Fine" I mumble with a headache.

"Well Skylars here. Do you wanna see her?" He says.

I blink a few times to steady my vision. Am I dreaming or is she here?! "Yeah! Is she actually here?"

"Yes" he smiles, "I'll go get her. But you can't talk long. You need rest."

As the doctor leaves I can't help but think about this morning. It all happened so fast. When I found something to drink I drank it. It's like whatever was in front of me I just drank or ate. I got the alcohol on my own a week ago and the edibles, Xanax and weed from a guy the day she left. Ever since Skylar left I've been angry at myself and I've felt pain.. I didn't want to end up in the hospital...

The last thing I remember was laying in the loft after taking a xanax while drinking the rest of the alcohol and taking another edible. Then everything went black and suddenly I feel movement but I don't know what's going on. It's like I just couldn't open my eyes because I was weak or too high. When I barely opened my eyes they told me where I was.

The doctor returns alone which makes me wonder whats wrong, "Kevin I'm sorry but she left. I guess your friend Alex said she had to leave."

"Oh.." I shut my eyes, "Alright.."

"Did you wanna see your friends?" The doctor asks, "Typically I wouldn't allow it at this moment but I'll make an acception right now.."

"Maybe later.." I mumble while trying to catch my breath.

The doctor sighs and turns to leave but I stop him,

"How long have I been here?"

"You've been here for a total of 3 hours." The doctor informs me, "But it looks like your heart rate is increasing and you're having trouble breathing right now. Try to get some rest while I see what I can do. I don't think a drug would be best for you to take right now so all we can do is keep you in bed. You took way too much and you drank way more than you should have Kevin. All I can do for you is tell you to sleep."

My eyes begin to shut and I feel weak as I struggle to breath, "But what about Skylar?"

"She's gonna be fine. Just calm down so your heart rate and breathing can go back to normal alright?" The doctor states while leaving the room.

So not only am I high and drunk but I'm fucked... Skylar actually left. I wouldn't blame her for leaving.. But she actually came to check on me.. I just wish she would've stayed.

Tbc..

Imma try and update again