Chapter 123

After two hours of looking a find a couple homes to look at around Venice beach. Honestly I'm nervous.. I don't wanna be treated differently for moving into a bigger place. Finally Kayla walks through the door and sits next to me.

"So what's up?" She asks

I explain what happened with Adym which makes her wanna go talk to Adym but I keep her from going.

"Look Kay, now that I'm making more money I'm thinking about moving to a bigger house.. I want you to come with me. It's right around Venice beach-"

"Bruh I'm not gonna be able to afford rent-"

"I don't care about rent because I got enough money to buy the house entirely so it's mine." I explain, "I'd really like my best friend to go with me. It's your choice though"

She nods slowly, "I mean.. yeah why not? It sounds like fun. I'll see if I can switch jobs. I really wanna become an EMT. I took all the classes so all I need right now is to apply."

"Okay I got homes in line to look at tomorrow. You down?" I say

She nods, "I'll call in about it"

1 am

I'm laying in bed listening to music when I get a FaceTime call from Adym. I decide to answer it.. when I accept it I immediately see Adym sitting in bed and by the looks of it he looks sad but a little mad. Then there's me, looking like a disaster in general.

"Hey babygirl.."

"Hey baby.."

"So um.. I thought about what you said.. look I don't know what's happening to us but I wanna be with you and I wanna stay with you babygirl. I love you so much and I don't wanna see you leave my life"

"Adym I love you too-"

"Babygirl I just wanna make sure you're okay.. can we just forget about the argument and move on?"

"Yeah.. I guess"

"So what were you saying about moving?"

"I might be moving some where around Venice beach.. it's just I don't know if it's the move for me ya know?"

"Well you can try it and if you don't like it then move"

"But Adym people are just gonna treat me different and I don't want that to happen.. it's like I'm gonna be everyone's bestfriend because I have money-"

"Don't worry. It happened with me and Other people but it didn't stop them. Skylar it's your choice.. but I want you to know imma back you and imma be there for you no matter how popular you get.. you'll have way more eyes on you for being famous but you can work around it ya know?"

".. promise you'll be there?"

"No matter what babygirl"

"Thanks baby.."

"Okay so I was gonna go look at homes tomorrow with Kay.. wanna come?"

"I'm down what time?"

"10 am we have to be at the first house"

"Okay so we leave around 9:15?"

"Yeah"

"Okay I can drive if you want"

"Sounds good"

"I'll be at your house by 9:15"

"Okay baby"

"I love you.. get some sleep babygirl"

"Night baby"

"Night babygirl"

Next morning

I wake up at 8 am and take a quick shower and brush my teeth before starting my hair and makeup.

Once I'm done with makeup and hair it's 9:15 so I quickly take my robe off and throw on clothes

While I'm getting dressed there's a sudden knock on the door and I hear Kayla answer it. I hear Adym and Kayla talks as I slip on my shoes and grab my purse before spraying on perfume. I walk out of my room and give Adym a hug.

"Ready?" Adym looks at me and Kay

We both nod as we walk to my car. I throw Adym the keys and we get in the car. As Adym drives Kayla quickly finishes her makeup. While we drive to Venice beach I can't help but think about what my life would be like if I moved to a big house.

TBC

Smh I haven't updated in so long.. so much has been happening