oops...

Recap

Adym's Pov

I feel so bad for Skylar. for someone who's endured so much pain, she doesn't look like it. I wonder what other things have happened to her, i don't wanna ask her because I don't wanna make things worse so i'll leave it at that. She really wants to meet her parents, I wonder if I can do anything for her...........I got an idea.........

End of recap

Skylars Pov

I stand up and look at Nick. Adym looks at me and we decide, it's time to go. We get into Adym's car and drive to his apartment. We get out the elevator and walk to his apartment. 

As Adym's unlocking the door I take my chance and say, " Thank you Adym, for helping me and making me smile."

Adym smiles rubbing the back of his neck, " No problem.... You know I would do anything for you.."

Skylar: Thank you so much, what can I do for you in return?

Adym: Nothing, I just want you to be happy.

Skylar: For real tho, what do you want?

Adym's Pov

I want her to be my girlfriend, but I don't want her to feel pressured. I want to be comfortable, not like she's owes me anything.

Adym: Seriously, nothing.

Skylars Pov

Adym unlocks the door and lets me in, I smile and decide to not make the I owe you thing a big deal, so I just leave it and decide to come back to that later. When I asked Adym what he wanted, I saw him think about it for a few seconds, he must've pushed the thought to the back of his head. I wonder what he was thinking about... I wish he would tell me.. We sit on the couch and  I snuggle into Adym's arms. We watch tv for an hour and 45 minutes and I feel myself begin to get tired. Ever sense we moved I haven't gotten enough sleep, now that I'm in Adym's arms I feel like comfortable, and safe, almost as if all my problems have gone away...

Adym's Pov

I look down to see Skylar asleep in my arms again. I could tell when she first showed up at my door today, that she was not getting enough sleep. Every Time, I saw her she looked a little tired, but you could hardly notice it because she was always smiling. But, the moment she showed up to my door I could truly tell she was tired , she just needed someone to comfort her and help her. I know Kayla's there for her, but when Skylar told me she doesn't always open up and talk about her feelings, not even to Kayla I knew right away she's been hiding all her feelings and emotions for awhile. You would think, all she's been through she would be mad, or depressed but she's always happy. Yes, she has emotions and she can cry and get mad, but most of the time she has a smile on her face. She's really tough for someone who's been through alot, I haven't even heard her whole story, and i know she's been through a lot more than she lets on. I continue to look at her and think about what's happened since I met her. Sawyer walks out of his room and see's me.

Sawyer: She asleep?

Adym: yeah

Sawyer: Are you guys dating?

Adym: no... I wanna ask her out but I don't think it's the brightest idea seeing how she's got a lot going on right now.. I don't know... I wanna be there for her, and I wanna ask her out but I don't know if she likes me like that. I wanna be able to comfort her when she needs me. I wanna be more than friends...

Sawyer: Maybe you can ask her out tomorrow?

Adym: I dunno...

Sawyer: Are you still gonna show her around LA?

Adym: Yeah.. Hey what time is it? I can't reach my phone.

Sawyer: 11:30

Adym: Imma put her to bed and then imma take a shower and go to bed.

Sawyer: Wow, this is the earliest you've gone to bed

Adym: i know, I just wanna be able to wake up in the morning

Sawyer: Whatevers good for you bro

Adyms Pov

I pick up Skylar bridal style and carry her to her room. As I'm carrying Skylar to my bed, her phone falls on the carpet. I set Skylar down, grab her phone and use my extra charger to charge it. Going into the living room, I grab her purse and put it by the bed. Plugging in my phone, I walk into my closet grabbing a pair of sweatpants and some boxers. After closing the door, I undress and take a shower. After 10 minutes, I get out the shower and dry off, putting my clothes on. I open the door, and get on my bed being careful not to wake Skylar. I look at Skylar and smile. Skylar makes me so happy, I wish she knew how I felt. I wish I knew how she felt. If I was her boyfriend I would always be there for her. Skylar is such an amazing girl, it hurts me to see her sad...

Morning

Skylars Pov

I open my eyes and look around. Where am I? Oh my god, I'm back in Adym's bed. Did I sleep over? Where's my phone?! Who's touching me? I look down to see Adym's arm around my waist. Looking behind me, I see Adym sound asleep. Man, I'm really pushing the limits, first I come over unexpectedly, then Adym buys me pizza, on top of the he takes me to the skatepark AND buys me ice cream. Now, I'm staying over?! I didn't mean to stay over, I just felt so comfortable in Adym's arms I fell asleep.. I haven't been getting much sleep. Wow, I'm terrible.. I look over and next to me, I see my phone charging. I grab it and check my phone. Oh my god, todays the day Adym said he would show me around LA!! I can't go like this!!! 

Beep Beep Beep (lol nice alarm right? Idk what other noises an alarm makes lol...)

What's that? Is that Adym's phone?! I panic, setting my phone next to me I close my eyes and pretend I'm just waking up.

Adym: morning Sky

Oh my god, that morning voice thooo..... I turn around and smile, getting up. Oh my god, I just realized this whole time adym was just wearing sweatpants. He was frickin shirtless! Wellll thennnnnnn.. I turn around so my back is facing Adym and I bite my lip.

Skylar: morning, did I fall asleep on you again?

Adym: yeah, but don't worry it's fine, you can stay anytime.

Skylar: You know you could have woken me up right? I don't wanna bug you

Adym: Well, we're hanging out today right?

Skylar: yeah

Adym: Okay, sorry did I wake you?

Skylar: no, I was just waking up

Adym: Okay, I set an alarm so I didn't oversleep and bail on you

Skylar: What time did you wanna leave?

Adym: It's 9:00 now.. Maybe 10:30? It can take a while for me to wake up

Skylar: Perfect, I'll be home by 9:15 9:20 depending on traffic, then I have time to get ready.

Adym: great, I can pick you up, I just need directions.

Skylar: Okay, I'll text you them

Adym: k

Skylar: I'll change, so you can have your clothes back

Adym: No, keep them. They look good on you

Skylar:Really?

Adym: yeah

Skylar: Thanks

I grab my clothes and say goodbye to Adym and Sawyer, and head to my car. I can't believe I stayed at Adym's! As I'm walking to the car I take my phone outta my purse and see I have about 15 texts from Kayla!  Oops...