Sweet Scent 🍋(Omega! Ichimatsu x Alpha! reader) Lemon

Start from the beginning

I hug him close and inhale his scent. He clutches onto my back and moans softly. I hum and nuzzle his shoulder and neck. "Oh~ You smell soo sweet~ I love it so much~" I coo before pulling his sweater off and licking his neck. He moans and hugs me close making me moan as I got more of his scent. I pull away and kiss him deeply. He whines and moans into my mouth as my tongue claims it's territory.

I hum and reach a hand down into his pants. He pulls away with a moan as I stroke his dick "hm~ you're throbbing beautifully~" I coo and kiss his forehead as I scratch his head with my free hand. I smirk and feel the gleam in my eyes as I watch him squirm under my touch. I pull away and went to grab what I had bought for Ichimatsu. I walk back over to the bed and practically tear his bottoms off.

I push his legs apart and hum "it's always fascinated me how omegas are able to lubricate both entrances..even if this" I poke his asshole with my index finger making his whine softly. "Isn't really an entrance." I smile and bring out a bullet vibrator and it's control. "Ichimatsu~" I coo and he looks at me with a blush when he saw the toy. He nods with a hum and I smile before pushing the toy into him. He gave a moan and shudders.

I smile and set the vibrations to a medium. He moans and arches his back "Oh~ Y/n~ Ha~" I hum and tug the cord a bit, moving the bullet. I saw his eyes widen before whining and squirming. "ooh there's your prostate~" I purr as I sat back to slowly remove my clothes. I smile and move to straddle him. My instincts were kicking in as I lift my hips and line him up.

"Are you ready Ichimatsu?" He moans and held my waist "P-Please y/n~ J-Just hurry~" I nod and lower myself down. We both moan as the tip pushed into me. I huff and push myself down all the way to the hilt. My eyes shot open with a moan once he was all inside of me. So this is how mating feels~ I think as he moans and let his head fall back. His dick was twitching like crazy. I pant softly before placing my hands beside with head with a growl and slowly roll my hips.

He moans and grips my waist. Keeping my hands planted by his head I start to bounce on top of him. I saw him visibly jolt before moaning and whining. He actually tried to cover his mouth and I growl before reaching for the bullet's control and setting the vibration a bit higher. He gasps and moans loudly making me smile. "Don't. I want to hear my sweet omega moan." I say between moans and he bit his lip so I lean down to kiss him deeply.

I push my tongue deep into his mouth and I saw his eyes roll back before he wraps his arms around my neck. I pull away and I saw that he was a hot mess. His eyes were lidded and rolled back slightly, his face was covered in blush and sweat with his tongue lolled out. I moan softly and grip onto the bedsheets, tearing them slightly as I bounce faster on him making him moan loudly.

I hum and grab Ichimatsu's shoulders before flipping us. He looks at me surprised and I smile before kissing him deeply. He moans into my mouth and I reach down to spank him lightly. I pull away with a smile "move your hips honey~" I purr as I scratch his head. He moans softly and nuzzles my neck before thrusting fast. I moan out and hum as I hold him close, our bodies flush together.

I hum and move to remove the bullet making him whine softly. "Sh~ sh~ it's okay~" I coo and place the toy away before petting his head. "Just focus on moving your hips~" I purr and spank him again. He whines and wraps his arms around me, holding me tightly. I moan out and pant heavily as the my eyes gleam.

I move to lick and gnaw his shoulder as I near my end. "Oh Ichimatsu~ that's it sweetheart~ Oh!~" I moan and grip his hair a bit. I was about to cum and judging by Ichimatsu's frantic thrusts, and the fact he was holding me so close, he was as well.

I move up to his ear and whisper "Cum for me baby~ Cum inside your mate~" before I lick the shell of his ear and gnaw at his neck. He shudders and pants heavily with a whine before thrusting deep inside me. My eyes shot open and I moan out as he rams into my womb. I growl softly and hold him tightly as he hits my womb dead on. Then I gave a loud carnal moan before biting down into his shoulder.

He trembles as my teeth sunk into his skin and whines before pushing in with a final thrust. I growl slightly when I felt his base swell a bit before he came inside me. He gave a loud whiny moan of my name as he stills inside me. I pull away with a soft gasp and purr softly as his cum flows into my womb. I lick the bleeding mark and Ichimatsu purrs. I pull him back and lay his forehead against mine. After a bit I hum and tap his back. He hums with a nod and pulls out before nuzzling my neck.

I sigh and pull the covers over us as Ichimatsu snuggles up to me. I hold him close and pet his head making him purr. I smile and kiss his forehead. "You feel better?" I ask and he nods "Ichimatsu from now on when your in heat. Call me and I'll be right there to help you." I say with a soft smile and he blushes "r-really? You'd do that for me?" He asks shyly and I kiss him softly.

"Of course. Oh and happy anniversary my sweet." I say and he smiles "happy anniversary..thanks for the plush..and for helping me." He says shying away and I hug him close "of course and hey now we are official mates. You have my mark." I say and look at said mark. He smiles and kisses me softly. I hum and pet his head as I kiss the mark. "Your all mine. My sweet little omega." I say before we drift off to sleep, holding each other close.

The next two days will be fun that's for sure.

Extra:

I was laying down on my couch napping when I felt hands on my belly. I hum and glance down to see my fiancé, Ichimatsu, rubbing my bloated belly with a look of awe. I smile and pet his head before moving to sit up. Ichimatsu hums and continues to rub my belly. "You look fascinated Ichimatsu." I say as I pet his head. He purrs softly before hugging my belly "of course I am. You're pregnant with our baby."

I smile and blush as he delicately kisses my belly. "I can't wait to see our baby." He says and I smile before bending over to kiss his forehead. "I can't either. You want to nap with me?" I ask and he nods eagerly before helping me up so we could go to our bedroom. We lay down on our bed and Ichimatsu curls up to me. I smile and hug him close. He hugs me while laying a hand on my belly. We fell asleep hugging each other close with loving smiles on our faces.