Opposites Attract 🍋(Akuma Rider! Karamatsu x Magical Girl! reader) Lemon

Start from the beginning

"Just what are you planning to do with me? Do you plan on keeping me captive here?" He hums and moves to sit on the bed in front of me. "Oh I'm not going to keep you here. I just want to spend time with you. I really like you y/n." He coos and I glare at him "call me sapphire. Only my family and close friends can call me by my real name." I say in a low tone before continuing "and what do you mean by spend time?" I ask and he smiles before petting my head, moving to hold my chin. I glance down nervously and ask with a bit of fear in my voice.

"..Are you going to rape me?"

His eyes widen and he pulls his hand away "What? No of course not." He says and I sigh "then you're just going to kill me? or do you plan to do both?" I say in an obviously scared tone. "No no no, what made you think that? Oh my gosh. I just want to get to know you a little better." He says and I roll my eyes "oh stop with the facade. Why else would you capture me with your vines? Why would you take my staff?"

"Because any other time I tried to talk with you you would glare at me, ignore me or just get away from me."

I hum and stare at him "it honestly hurt but I couldn't blame anyone but myself. After all I was a destructive monster before I met you. Destroying everything in my way but when I saw you" He pauses and I blush at the look of love and admiration in his eye

"my world stopped. The determination in your eyes as you fought alongside your friends was so distracting. The way your hair flowed and they way you moved so swiftly. Everything about you just made my heart flutter. Something I haven't felt in a long time." He says and my eyes soften as I blush. Then I saw the vines on my wrists disappear and when I turn back I saw Karamatsu bowing his head.

"I'm truly sorry for scaring you. I'm sorry for everything me and my brothers have done. You can go but I just want you to know that I truly love you and I am not ashamed to admit it but I understand if you leave and never want to speak with me again."

I stare at him astonished. Laying a hand over my heart I felt it beating faster. I glance at the door and didn't feel the need to leave anymore. I didn't want to escape. I didn't want to leave him. I scoot closer and hug him tightly. "I'm so sorry...you really were trying to talk to me and I ignored you..even when you stopped being destructive I still...I am so sorry Karamatsu...if you want me to be yours"

I pull away to see him blushing with teary eyes. "Then I can be yours." I say with a smile as I held his face in my hands. I saw something shine across his eyes and I felt something shine in my own eyes. He smiles and threw himself on me, wrapping his arms around me. I wrap my arms around him and smile softly. He pulls back with tears rolling down his face and I lift my hands to wipe the tears away. That's when I said something he needed to hear.

"Karamatsu. I think..I love you too."

He smiles wide and held my face before leaning down to kiss me. I squeak softly and stare at him when he pulls away. He blushes and glances away "I'm s-sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I should've asked before I kiss-mph!" I shut him up by pulling him, by his jacket, down to kiss me again. He went wide eyed but hums softly. He caresses my cheek and kisses me back as his eyes flutter shut.

I hum and wrap my arms around his neck as he moves to hold my waist. I pull him closer and tilt my head as I deepen the kiss. He pulls away with a small gasp and looks down. I look at him with a blush and he hums "do you..um..do you want to" I place a finger on his lips and smile "yes~" I purr softly and he leans in to kiss me deeply.

I moan softly and felt fluttering in my stomach as he pushes his tongue into my mouth. We pull away with a gasp for air before kissing again as Karamatsu's hands push my dress up. I pull away and he pulls it off. I hum and undo my bra dropping it to the floor. He blushes and smiles before leaning down to take one of my nipples into his mouth.