Summer Fun 🍋(Summer! Karamatsu x reader) Lemon

Start from the beginning

"Ah~ I'm cumming~" he moans before he came. He was panting slightly "S-Sorry y/n." I hum before kissing his cheek "it's okay. I'll just have to clean the pool later." I say and he blushes. I pull my bottoms off and pull him closer. He hums and lifts me up, wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes his bottoms down and lines up with my pussy. I wrap my arms around his neck and he held my hips.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod before whimpering as he pushes in. I bite my lip and grip onto his shoulders. Karamatsu groans softly and bit his lip "oh~ you're so tight~" he moans softly and rubs my hips as I adjust to his size. "You okay?" He asks and I nod with a shaky sigh. "I'm okay." I pause and roll my hips "can you move?" I ask and he smiles before kissing me softly. "I'll go slow." He says and I hum before whining as he starts thrusting slowly.

I hum and bite my lip as I felt every inch of him inside me. I pant softly when the pain turns to pleasure. I held him close and moan softly beside his ear. "Oh~ K-Kara-ah~ faster~ go f-faster~" I moan softly and he hums "here. Hold on." He says and I hum when he pulls out. Then he gets out of the pool before pulling me out and setting me on his lap. I glance down and blush before placing him back inside me.

"Does it feel better this way?" Karamatsu asks and I nod before bouncing on him. He moans softly and held my hips as he thrusts up into me. I moan out and he covers my mouth. I hum "I just realized that we may want to be quiet as you do have neighbors." He says and I roll my eyes before pushing his hand away. "I don't really care right now." I say before continuing to bounce faster. Karamatsu moans softly and hums "well okay then."

He grips my hips and thrusts harder. I moan out and lay my body on his, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Oh~ Karamatsu~" I moan into his ear before I lean in to bite and lick his ear. He moans and rolls over to be on top. I moan as he hits my g-spot "Oh!~ There!~ Right there!~" I moan out and he held me close as he thrusts deeper, hitting my g-spot. I whine and grip his back as I was nearing the edge.

"Oh~ I'm gonna cum!~" I moan and he groans softly before lifting my hips off the ground. I threw my head back and scratch his back as he pounds me. I felt my walls clench as I came "oh Karamatsu!~ I'm cumming!~" I moan out and grip his back. He groans softly and grips my hips before thrusting deep into me and stills "Oh y/n!~" he moans and I shudder as he came deep inside me.

We were both panting as we came down from our highs. I drop my arms and Karamatsu releases my hips before pulling out. I shudder and sigh shakily from the feeling.

I pant softly and felt Karamatsu caress my cheek before kissing my forehead. "I love you y/n." He says softly and I smile with a giggle "I love you too Karamatsu." I say and wrap my arms around his neck. I pull him down to kiss him softly. I glance at his back and frown "oh no, I'm so sorry." I say tracing one of the scratches. "It's okay. I like when you mark me." He coos before kissing my neck. I hum and sat up.

After both of us pull our bottoms back on I let him in my house so we could both shower. Since we had been in the pool and for the other obvious reason. We both went to my bathroom to take a shower.

Extra:

I walk out of the bathroom with a blush and a dopey grin. Karamatsu and I had decided to have a second round. Now I went to my room to get dressed and to grab something for Karamatsu to wear. I grab one of his hoodies he left over one day and a pair of my lounge pants. Then I hear the doorbell so I grab my bathrobe and left my room as Karamatsu was leaving the bathroom.

"Hey I placed some clothes on the bed. I'll be right back." I say and he gave a nod. I went downstairs and adjust my robe to not reveal anything. I open the door and saw two young girls in scouts uniforms. "Hello ma'am. We are going around the city selling baked goods would you like anything?" The older looking one asks and I hum "I guess I could. What do you have?" I ask her and notice the younger one staring at me.

"Well we mostly have cookies and brownies. We do have a bake sale coming up if you want anything else." I shook my head with a smile "it's fine. I'll take a bag of cookies okay?" She nods "let me just go get my purse." I say and close the door to grab my purse. I came back and open the door "here you go ma'am. That'll be 2 dollars." I nod and hand her the money. As I took the bag the younger one speaks up.

"Why are you in a bathrobe?" She asks and I hum while the older one nudges her. "Sophie. Sorry ma'am. Sophie she's wearing a robe because she probably took a bath." She says and Sophie hums "way take a bath in the middle of the day?" She asks and I chime in "I was stressed. Well I wish you girls good luck." I say and they nod "Thank you!" They say before leaving with a wave.

I wave back and close the door with a hum. "Who was it?" Karamatsu asks and I hum "this little Girl Scouts. They were sweet but the younger one asked about the robe sooo I'm gonna go change." I say and hand him the bag. "Maybe that'll teach you to not answer the door with only a robe on." He says softly as I went to my room

"I heard that mister!"