Endurance 🍋(Choromatsu x reader) Lemon

Start from the beginning

"heh. You guys were so distant in high school." I say before leaning my head on his shoulder. "I love you Choromatsu." I say and he smiles "I love you too y/n." He says before kissing me softly. I hum and kiss him back. He hums and pulls me close before moving to be on top of me. I hum as I felt his hands run up and down my sides. I run my hands through his hair and deepen the kiss. I felt my heart beating fast in my chest. I couldn't believe it.

Choromatsu and I were making out.

I moan softly as he pushes his tongue into my mouth while his hands went under my shirt. That's when a knock sounded and the door opened. "Y/n I just wanted to-Oh my!" I push Choromatsu off, he fell off the bed, and I sat up to see my mom with a surprised look. "Mom! We've been over this! Knock and wait for an answer before entering!" I shout in embarrassment. She hums "right sorry dear. I was just going to say that your father and I were heading out and we need you to watch the shop."

"But it's my day off and it's Totoko's turn." She sighs "I know but she already left a hour ago." I groan and sigh "of course, okay mom. I'll watch the shop." I say and she smiles "thank you and I promise I won't tell anyone, besides your father." I smile and nod "thanks mom. Love you." She nods and left with an I love you too. I crawl over to the end of the bed to see Choromatsu on the ground holding his head.

"Sorry...you okay?" I ask and he hums "I'm okay....I've suffered worse from your sister." I laugh softly but help him up. We both went downstairs to watch the shop.

Totoko chose the worse time to leave. It was just getting heated.
....

Two days have passed and I had Choromatsu visiting again. I was currently in the kitchen getting a quick snack when Totoko walks over "Hey sis, so mom and dad have to head out so you and I have to take turns watching the shop." She says and I pause. "Y/n?" I snap out of it "oh okay...do you mind going first?" I ask and she shrugs "I guess. The sooner I get it done the better." I nod and hug her with a quick thanks before heading up to my room, leaving my snack behind.

I enter the room and shut the door with a small smile. Choromatsu looks at me and hums "you seem happy." He says and I walk over and lay on him with a smirk. "My parents are gone and Totoko is going to be occupied for a good hour or two~" I coo and he blushes "oh..ohh." He says in realization and I nod. He smiles and leans in to kiss me. I hum and wrap my arms around his neck. He moves to be on top of me, sliding his tongue into my mouth.

I moan softly and run my hands through his hair. He pulls away panting with a heavy blush. He moves to kiss my neck and I hum softly. "Oh~ that feels good~" I say and lightly pet his head. He hums and licks up the side of my neck. I moan softly as he found my sweet spot which he abused by kissing, licking and biting the sensitive spot.

I moan softly and look at him when he pulls away to kiss me deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck and moan as he grinds against me. He moans softly and bucks his hips. I felt him hold my hips before he started to hump me. I moan into his mouth as I felt his hard on push against my clothed pussy. When he started to move faster I stop him. "W-Wait a minute!" I lightly push him back and both of us pant softly "s-sorry I didn't mean to" "it's okay, it's okay. But" I move to tug at the hem of his pants.

"Let's get you out of these pants~"

He blushes and we both got up and once Choromatsu removed his pants I had him sit on the end of the bed. I smile and bend over to kiss him softly before going on my knees and pull his underwear off. I blush when his dick sprung up. I noticed that there was quite a bit of precum dripping out. I shrug it off and reach out to lightly stroke his dick. He gasps softly and I saw him grip the bed.

"Oh~ that feels soo much better tha-Ah~" I smile with a blush because I, unfortunately, knew what he was going to say. Yeah Osomatsu has no filter around me. Well I hum and stroke him faster before just putting it in my mouth. His body shudders before he moans. I hum and push myself to the hilt before bobbing my head. I blush when I heard him moaning above me. "W-Wait y/n" I hum and pull away. "What? Did I do something wrong?" I ask and he shook his head before moving me to lay down on the bed.