Camryn,

I have no clue why you're so upset with me, well maybe I do, but I need you to understand what I'm trying to do. I love you and it's killing me not being able to be at your house knowing that you're all alone, oh the things we'd be doing;) And since I'm new to all this relationship shit, I googled what I should do when my girlfriend's mad at me and it even gave me a few reasons as to why you might be mad. So judging by what I got you, I think you can guess the reason I chose. I'm thankful I'm a dude and I don't have to go through that shit, so I understand why you're annoyed with me. I know this is cheesy and I don't do cheesy shit, but I hope you feel better. I have to go now because I'm next in line, I love you and I'll call you later.

P.s. sorry for calling you a brat, you're not a brat, you're beautiful.

I feel the tears rolling down my cheek as I finish reading his letter. I tend to get really emotional during this time also, but I think I'd cry reading this any other day too. All of my anger and annoyance has faded and all I want to do is cry, but I'm happy.

I grab my phone and call Colton. He answers on the first ring.

"Hi babe," he hums.

"I'm sorry, I love you," I say.

"Are you crying? Baby it's okay don't cry," he soothes.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a mess today, I didn't mean to be such a bitch. Thank you for all this, you didn't have to," I tell him.

"But I wanted to." I can hear the smile on his voice. "So I'm guessing you don't want to come to this party tonight," he sighs.

"No, I'm not up for it tonight, who's party is it anyway?" I ask.

"I don't know, Toby invited me so I'm just going to meet him there," he explains. Toby, the one who does his best to protect Colton, I like him, even though I've never officially met him.

"You haven't seen him for a while huh? You two should have fun, just not too much," I laugh.

"Of course not, I'll call you when I get home, just get some rest today okay?" he tells me.

"Okay," I say, "thank you again, I love you."

"I love you too, Camryn," he says and I hang up. Gosh, how did I get so lucky?

Colton's POV

"Where the fuck are you faggot?" Toby shouts into the phone.

"I just pulled up, where the fuck are you?" I ask back. I park my bike on the curb a few houses down from the party.

"Oh I think I see you," he says. I look over towards the big house filled with people and see Toby pushing past a crowd. I hang up the phone and meet him half way. "What's up bro? I fucking missed you!" he says pulling me in for a hug.

"Missed you too bro, who's party is this anyway?" I ask as we walk back towards the house.

"No fucking clue, but c'mon let me introduce you to some people," he says. I follow him to the crowd of people he was with earlier. "Guys this is Colton, Colton this is Mikey, Jordan, Frank, his girlfriend Beth, and this is Alyssa," he points to each person saying their name and I nod to all of them.

"So you're the famous Colton," Mikey says. I raise my brow and nod. "Heard you fucked up Ethan pretty bad," he laughs.

"Yea heard he made out with your girl," the other guys join in laughing. I look at Toby and he just shrugs. How the hell do these guys know?

"Aw, you have a girlfriend?" the girl Alyssa, I think, asks.

"Yea Alyssa so back off," Toby says, patting my back.

"Well it's a good thing I don't see her around," she smirks, biting her lip. I think she's trying to be cute, but all I can focus on is how her face is two times more orange than her neck.

"Stop being a little whore," the other girl says, hanging on her boyfriend. Alyssa fakes a gasp and then starts laughing. She continues to laugh as she starts putting her hands on my arms.

"Uh, I think you should listen to your friend," I say and she frowns, "I'm gonna grab a drink," I tell Toby and he nods.

"Get me one too," Alyssa smiles.

"No," I say, giving her a weird look. I can't believe I use to sleep with girls like that.

I make my way into the house and I soon find the kitchen with ice chests all over the place. I pick up a can of beer and chug it down. I pick up another and start walking back outside.

"Colton Sommers?" I hear someone call out from the living room. I turn around to see who's calling me.

Ah Shit!