Chapter 29

Camryn's POV

I wake up annoyed and angry, and my trip to the restroom explains why. Mother Nature decided to grace me with her presence this fine Saturday morning. That bitch.

I'm a terrible person to be around while I'm on my period, so maybe it's a good thing Colton and I have to stay away for a bit. I thinks it's too early for him to see this side of me.

"Camryn," my mom says, knocking on my room door.

"What?" I say opening it.

"Do you want some breakfast before I leave for work?" she asks sweetly.

"No, I'm fine," I say turning away from her to lay down on my bed.

"Are you okay?" she asks. I turn to face her and give her the most confused look I could manage.

"No I'm not okay, I can't see my boyfriend because of you and his asshole of a father," I snap. "And to top it off, Colton thinks it's a great idea for us to not see each other," I exaggerate. That's not what he said, but that's what it feels like right now.

"It's for your own good, I don't want him to hurt you," she says.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes and she leaves my room. I hear her drive off twenty minutes later and I regret not being able to apologize for being a bitch.

My cramps start to kick in so I head downstairs for some Midol, but get even more angry when I can't find any.

"Ughhhhhh!!" I whine out loud. I can't even drive to the store because I still don't have my car. I would ask Colton, but I don't feel like talking to him.

But fate decides to kick in and my phone rings. It's Colton.

"Hello?" I answer, already annoyed. Why is he calling me, I thought he needed time.

"Good morning to you too," he laughs. Is he laughing at me?

"What Colton?" I ask, this pointless conversation is irritating me.

"Whoa, what's wrong with you?" he asks defensively.

"What's wrong with me? Maybe the fact that my boyfriend needs time away from me is what's wrong with me," I snap.

"Camryn that's not what I meant and you know it," he snaps back.

"Whatever Colton, what do you want?"

"I was just going to ask if you wanted to meet me at a party tonight but obviously you're not in the mood, so why don't you call me when you're done acting like a brat," he says and then hangs up.

What the fuck just happened? I let out a loud frustrated groan and stomp upstairs to my room. A few minutes later I hear Colton leave on his motorcycle. I want to call him and apologize, but he called me a brat.

Well I am being a brat, but he doesn't have to point it out, I'm just in a bad mood.

About a half hour later I hear him pull into his driveway, then I hear a knock on my door. Okay Cam, be nice.

I walk downstairs and open the door, but no one is there. I'm about to close the door, but then I see a bag on the floor. I pick it up and see it's from the drugstore.

Before opening it I take it upstairs to my room and spill it onto my bed. I examine it's contents and smile.

There's a bottle of Midol, a pack of donuts, a Kit-Kat bar, a box of green tea, a box of hot chocolate, a stuffed bear holding a heart and a folded piece of paper. I pick up the paper and see that it's a handwritten note.