Chapter Fifty Five

Start bij het begin

I went with Camila and drove because the last time I went with Camila, she forgot she's with me that's why Harry had to drive me back. But I'm not blaming Camila because if I'm also with Dylan, I totally forget the rest of the world.

When we arrived at the party, we headed at the backyard where the others are. They were seated on the grass and they seemed like playing a game.

"Hey", Camila sassily greeted them as they hey-ed back. "So what cliche game are you playing this time?"

"The great Ncuti is still thinking of what ridiculous game we're going to play", Asa teased, making Ncuti to hit him.

"How about a truth or dare, an original?", Ncuti joked but we were all dumbfounded when we realized that he was actually serious. "Let's play that game so we could know more about Jasmine Torres"

"We could just talk and chat and ask her without that stupid game", Emma snapped but quickly apologized when Ncuti frowned.

"Let's just play that stupid game and drink", Ed said as we all agreed and Ncuti yey-ed.

Ncuti immediately spun the bottle and it landed towards Camila.

"Dare", Camila said before Ncuti even asked her.

"I dare you to give a lap dance to your boyfriend, señorita", Ncuti dared her as she got up and just sexily danced infront of Shawn. I really love Camila and Shawn together because it's obvious that they're madly in love with each other.

Camila spun the bottle after fulfilling her dare and it landed towards Timothee. Timothee chose truth this time and Camila asked, "You always say that a guy and a girl can be friends and when I said Shawn and I are exactly like that, you said that we were the exception. So my question is: are you and Saoirse also the exception of that rule of yours?"

Timothee cleared his throat before answering, "Ms. Camila Cabello, we all know from day 1 that if Shawn wasn't taken by that troublesome girl before, you together is possible in all means. Saoirse and I are really just friends. Don't compare my relationship with Saoirse with what you and Shawn have".

"Omg, he snapped", Maisie cheered but Timothee immediately hugged Camila and Camila just laughed because she knows what Timmy said is true.

Timothee spun the bottle and it landed this time to me so I said truth.

"Okay, true or false... Did you really ignore us last week or you were really busy?", he bluntly asked and when I was about to answer, Harry tried to answer in my place but Timmy stopped him. "I'm not asking you, Styles."

"Well, it's true that I don't interact with new people that much because I usually open up to people later when I feel like I can really trust them. Yes, I did ignore all of you because I don't know if I'll fit in and you know each other for a year or two now. I'm really sorry", I answered even though it's not 100% true.

"It's not that we're mad or anything. I really just want to know plus you'll fit in perfectly with us like all of us are different but that's the thing, our differences strengthens our friendship", Timothee smiled and everyone just clapped though I'm not sure if they're just mocking him or really applauding him.

I said thank you and Camila said to never do it again because she can't stand being quiet in our room.

I spun the bottle and the game continued on. It's not really that stupid as they claimed it to be because they know each other so well what to ask or dare to each other. They shared different stories along the way and we all laughed especially they're getting so drunk. I declined because I don't want to have a hangover tomorrow when I drive to Dylan though they dared me to finish a cup of beer.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Harry. He immediately picked dare and I said the first thing in my mind, "I dare you to sing any song to us"

He is really at singing. I always encourage him to audition or join singing contest but he always reasoned out that only I am worthy of hearing his  singing voice.

"Does Harold even know how to sing?", Shawn laughed but Harry got up and got the guitar Ed brought and started playing and singing.

All of them were really surprised at listening to Harry sing as if it's their first time and when I whispered to Camila if it's really their first time hearing his voice, she just nodded and continue to listen.

I, on the other hand, am surprised at his song choice: Can't Help Falling in Love; it's the song I really love listening to with his voice.

I was too absorbed listening but suddenly, I heard my name from a far and I immediately got up because I know whose voice is it from.

I turned around and I was right; it's Dylan. Harry stopped singing and everyone in the group all looked in our direction.

I got up and greeted Dylan with a kiss.

"What are you doing here, babe?", I asked and he answered, "I came by your dorm to pick you up but you weren't home so I waited for an hour or two before I started to drive around the university. Then, I met a group of friends telling me they are heading to this particular party and surprise, I found you"

I really don't know what to do because it's not like I did something grave but of course, I didn't want him to find out like this with me hanging out with the people he told me to stay away from. I don't even know if he heard me when I dared Harry to sing but I guess Harry will probably tell me if he saw Dylan before he played and sang. 

So, I tried to pull Dylan and he stopped me, of course.

"I want to meet your friends, Jassy", he sarcastically said. 

So, we went to where my friends are and I started introducing them to one another, "Hey guys, this is Dylan, my boyfriend. Dylan, this is Emma, Ncuti, Asa, Timothee, Saoirse, Maisie, Camila, Shawn, Ed and Harry"

Dylan went around to shake their hands as I am really ready to get out of here because I know Dylan is pissed and he's going to mock me even more by trying to hang out more with my friends. 

"And yeah, we really have to go because we need to go back and drive and...", I started to blabber because I really want to go like right now but Ncuti stopped me.

"Nonsense Jasmine. It's late and we all want to meet your boyfriend. Camila won't mind if he'll stay over at your place", Ncuti said and Camila awkwardly nodded. 

"Yeah, it's cool. I could even stay at Shawn's if you're not comfortable", Camila chimed. 

"It's okay with me. Jassy and I can share a bed and sleep together", Dylan smirked. "Jassy never mentioned you all before so I really want to spend my time with all of you"

Dylan was obviously making me more guilty than I am already. Honestly, I just want the night to end already. 

"Great. So, we're playing a little truth or dare and it's Harry's turn to spin the bottle", Maisie cheered.

"This will be so fun", Dylan smirked, looking directly at Harry and again, I want this night to end.