And  went forward and sat in front of her .....She didn't lift her head .....He just hugged her ......she cried hugging him tightly .......

Manik : sorry .......Really sorry ..For being angry on you biwi ....... stop crying why are you crying ...~~?

Nandu : y r u here ........Go to your important guests.....She says hugging him more  tightly .......

Manik : your actions and words are not matching biwi.....

Nandu : what ???

Manik : you are holding me tight and asking me to go......How is it possible to go.......

She immediately left him......But manik hugged her back ......

Manik : y r u jealous biwi.....When you know I'm all yours  .....You could have just dragged me out from there .....You only have the right on me....

Nandu : if the girls are falling on you i would have dragged you out....But you yourself are hugging them .....Tell me what will you do if you are in my position...And see me hugging boys with my wish ......I can't just fight when u don't need me .....

Manik : sorry i thought u will fight  with me biwi ....but you are crying.....I made you cry again.....y didn't you have breakfast ...

Nandu : I'm also sorry  for misunderstanding you .... i saw you with a plate and morsel in your hand ....I thought you are eating alone without me .......So I didn't eat ....But I'm sorry bcoz you are feeding mukti....I thought you forgot the promise of eating together .....I'm really  sorry for misunderstanding you .....

Manik : if I eat alone you could have joined me in eating and demanded to  feed you .....but no you assume things and sit and cry...pagal biwi....now stop crying ........chalo let's have lunch....

Nandu :  okay....

They both had lunch together ......
Feeding each other ....After lunch....
They both are still sitting on the bed hugging each other ....

Nandu : manu ....

Manik : hmmm...

Nandu :  vo.....

Manik : kya hua ....

Nandu : I'm ready to come with you ....

Manik : where ....

Nandu : honeymoon....Saying she hide herself in manik arms .....

Manik : really ......????

Nandu : but not now ....We will go... i promise to come where ever you want to take me but ....First let's go home ..... U join back office .....After few days ...We will go ......Plzz not so early ....

Manik : early ????? It's already so late biwi .....

Nandu : already we had a trip now. ...
So let's get back to work ....Than let's plan together plzz ...Just a small request plzz ......

Manik : okay......

Nandu : i love you....

Manik : love you too biwi .....

They both sat for a long time cuddling to each other .......Then they a went down to see everyone practising ......

Manik : biwi...I think you can also dance .....

Nandu : no...

Manik : y do u always say no to whatever i ask....

Nandu : manik plzz ....No more fights .....Saying she moves to dadi to avoid the conversation.....