Chapter 19 - The Diary.

You and Harry were walking around the school one Sunday. Students were avoiding you both and Draco, while he was sitting next to you guys in classes now, never spoke a word to you guys. 

"Harry?" You asked out of the blue. Harry looked at you. 

"Yeah (y/n)?" He asked backed. You looked at him. 

"I was think of telling Draco that he shouldn't talk to us right now." You said. Harry stopped walking, as did you. It hurt you to say that, but even if Draco had been acting so cold, so rude lately, you didn't want him to get caught up in the rumors. 

"(y/n), think about this. He's one of our best friends." Harry said. You nodded. 

"I know, but you heard the rumors, I don't want him to get caught up in it also. I think he's going thought something that he's not telling us." You said. Harry looked shocked, but then smiled. 

"You truly care for him, huh?" Harry asked. You blushed a bit. Did you? 

"Well, I umm." you couldn't form a sentence. Harry laughed a bit and you both started to walk again. As you did, you saw water on the floor. 

"Great, now what?" You asked but then heard crying. You walked in to the restroom, seeing a crying ghost. 

"Um, hello?" You asked. She looked at you and Harry, who you dragged in. 

"What do you what? Come to throw a book at me too?" She yelled. You and Harry shook your heads. You walked in a bit more and she floated down.

"Why would anyone do that to you?" You asked. The ghost looked at you. 

"I don't know. A lot of students make up different games." She said. 

"Well that's just rude." Harry said. She looked at Harry and smiled.  

"I agree. I'm Myrtle but everyone calls me Moaning Myrtle." She said. Harry smiled awkwardly. You looked, seeing a small black book and walked over, picking it up. 

"Myrtle, is this that book?" You asked. She looked and nodded. You opened it, seeing it was blank. You then closed it and turned it over. 

"Tom Marvolo Riddle." You said. Harry walked up next to you. You showed him. Harry took it. 

"Myrtle, can we take the book?" You asked. 

"Sure, why would I want that here." She said. You smiled and walked out with Harry. As you did, you was Draco running. 

"(y/n)! Harry!" He shouted and hugged you, then Harry. You looked a bit shocked. 

"I was looking for you every..."Draco said but stopped. He then backed up. 

"Where did you get that?" Draco asked, pointing. You followed the finger, seeing he was talking about the book. You then looked at him again. 

"In the bathroom. Someone throw it at a ghost, Why?" You asked. Draco didn't say anything but backed up and ran off. You wanted to call out to him, but all you felt was your throat tighten up and tears falling. 

"Come on (y/n)." Harry said. You nodded. 

"I guess he doesn't want to be friends anymore." You said. Harry sighed. 

"Then why hug us?" Harry asked. You shrugged, wiping your tears. you and Harry walked to the common room, not wanting to eat. You were sitting, thinking about Draco while Harry was fiddling with the diary.

'Should We stop being friends with him?' You thought. Your heart started to hurt. You didn't know why, but the thought of you not being Draco's friends hurt a lot. You also remembered when Harry said about you caring for him. Did you? A thought popped into your head. It was Draco holding your hand. you blushed a bit. 

'Do I like Draco?' you thought but you then heard Harry gasped and looked at him.  

"What?" You asked. He looked at you. 

"You won't believe this." Harry said. As He told you about what happened and what he saw from the memory, Draco walked in. You looked at him, as did Harry. He looked at you guys, before walking up to you both. 

"Umm, guys? Can I have that Diary?" Draco asked. You looked at him but saw Harry put it in his bag. 

"Why Draco?" Harry asked. Draco bit his lip softly. 

"I...umm...I need a new one?" Draco asked. Harry shook his head before walking up to the dorms. Draco followed him, not even looking at you. You started to cry. You hoped he would stay and talk to you about what going on, but he didn't.  

'I like him.' You thought but the pain in your heart was to much. You walked up to the dorms and fell asleep before the other girls came up.