Chapter 35 - The Question and the Mark

You woke to a soft knock on your door. You sat up, eyes still closed. 

"Come in." You mumbled. You heard the door open and then someone sat on your bed. 

"(y/n)?" You heard. It was Draco. 

"Yeah Draco?" You asked. 

"Sorry if I woke you, I know the game isn't for a few days but I had to ask you something." Draco asked. You yawned and finally opened your eyes. 

"Yeah?" You asked. He looked a bit nervous. 

"Do you want too stand with me at the games?" Draco asked. You smiled. 

"Yeah, I would love too." You said. Draco smield and hugged you before standing. 

"OK,. umm try and sleep." He said with a bit of red on his face as he left, closing  your door. you laid down, closing your eyes but then you thought about it. 

'Did Draco just ask me to stand by him? Is this like a date?' You thought. You blushed and smiled, falling asleep. 

~A few days later~ 

You looked around the tent as you entered. The port key was cool as you used one before but Harry didn't like it that much. 

"I love magic." You heard Harry say. You giggled. 

"Well guys, the games not till later, want to see the vendors?" You asked. Harry and Draco nodded and you all walked around but as you did, you felt Draco wrap his pinky around yours. You looked down at it, then at Draco, who was looking away but you saw a bit of red on his face. You smiled, blushing a bit. Maybe Draco liked you back. You then saw your mother run up to you and you felt Draco let your pinky go. You frowned a bit.  

"(y/n), Harry, Draco, come on, the games starting soon, lets go to our cube" She said. You all walked with here and soon, an awesome game started. Ireland won and the crowd went wild. You laughed, happy to have seen the game and didn't noticed until it was over the Draco had linked your arm with his.           

"Thanks for standing by me." Draco said. You smiled. 

"Y-Your welcome." You stuttered and mentally yelled at yourself for stuttering. You all walked back and saw people celebrating but then they started to run and scream. Your mother and father turned to look but then turned back. 

"Get back to the tent now!" Your father shouted. Draco and Harry both took your hand and started to run but you tripped. You got lucky that no one trampled you but you did hear a male's voice.

"Morsmordre." You heard and looked. You saw a man and he was smiling. 

"(y/n)!" You heard Draco say and you felt a hand on your shoulders but you didn't look away as the man moved a  bit and looked right into your eyes. He smiled and took a step to you but then turned his head and vanished. 

"Stupifiy!" You heard a few people yelled and Draco got on top of you as the spells shot over you both. 

"Stop! Stop that's my daughter and her friend!" Your father yelled and the spells stopped. Draco moved and stood, helping you up. As you stood, you looked to where the man once stood but then looked up, seeing a scull with a snake weaving and knotting around it's self through the mouth. 

You had seen that mark before.