Chapter 10 - Detention.

All of Gryffindor was glaring at you, Harry and Draco but you knew why. Gryffindor was in the lead for the house cup, but now Slytherin was. You sighed and looked at Harry and Draco. They too looked worried.

"Guy's, it will be OK." You said. they looked at you and you smiled. 

"At least we will be together." You said. They smiled. 

"You know what, your right (y/n). We will." Harry said and get you a hug. you hugged him back. The day went smoothly and soon you all found yourself standing inside McGonagall office. She had just stood. 

"follow me." She said and walked out. You followed her, Harry and Draco by you and you soon saw Hagrid, who was crying. 

"OH, Hagrid, it was just a wild dragon. Now you three will listen to Hagrid." McGonagall said before leaving.

"They took Norbert." Hagrid said when McGonagall was gone.

"Hagrid, it's for the best." Draco said. Hagrid nodded, wiping his tears. 

"I know. I know. Well, lets go. Something is hunting the unicorns and one was hurt. We need to find it. Draco, you will be with me. Harry, (y/n), you two will take Fang. Head North, we will head south. Send up red sparks if you find anything." Hagrid said, pointing out the roots. You all nodded and walked off into the forbidden forest with the lantern that Hagrid gave to Harry.

"Wow, this place sure is creepy." Harry said. You nodded.

"Yeah. Hey, look." You said and pointed. Harry moved the lantern. You both saw silver blood. 

"Lets follow it." You said and as you did, the blood became bigger drops and closer to each other. You then saw it. 

"Harry." You whisperer and he nodded, seeing it too. You both saw a unicorn, one the ground. A hooded man was drinking from it. Suddenly it stopped and turned. You heard Harry gasp in pain but you couldn't take you eyes off the man as he walked closer. Suddenly you snapped out of it, lifting your wand and sent up red sparks. The man looked up and ran from you and Harry. You turned to Harry. 

"A-Are y-you O-OK?" You stuttered. You hadn't realized how scared you were when suddenly Hagrid and Draco came running. 

"Something got to it." Hagrid said, walking over and picked it up. 

"Looks like it was drinking its blood. Shame. Unicorn can keep you alive, but at what cost. I would want a curse life, no siree." Hagrid said. You walked next too him, as did Draco and Harry. 

"That man walked up to us Hagrid." You said. 

"And it hurt my scar." Harry said. Hagrid looked at you both. 

"What? Now listen here, no person at Hogwarts would do that. Go back to your dorms, your detention is served." Hagrid said. You sighed and walked with Harry and Draco. 

"Who do you think it was?" Draco asked. You looked at Harry, who looked at you right back. 

"Voldemort." You both said together. Draco shivered. 

"R-right." He said. You sighed. 

"Come one, lets go sleep." You said as you guys entered the Gryffindor common room. You all went up to your dorms, but none of you had a good night sleep.