Chapter 59 - Truth

After what happened, no one called you names or ignored you after that. Everyone was friendly. That night, you had forgotten about the potion Snape gave you and you woke up screaming to Voldemort putting the mark on you. 

"(y/n)?" You heard and looked. It was the other girls, now sitting up in their beds. They had moved them back to there normal spots. 

"You OK?" One asked. You nodded. 

"N-Nightmare." You said, gripping your marked arm. One of the girls moved and sat on your bed. 

"D-Do you want to talk about it?" She asked. You heard the fear in her voice, but you know it wasn't because of you. 

"Y-Yeah." You said and told them about it and soon, everyone was asking you questions about the graveyard and how you got away. You smiled, happy that they weren't scared of you anymore. 

"Well..." You started but then the door opened and McGonagall walked in. 

"What is going on in here?" She asked. You turned red. 

"Sorry Professor. I had a nightmare. Everyone was just keeping me calm." You said. McGonagall sighed but smiled. 

"Well, you look clam now. Go to sleep." She said and left, closing the door. The girl moved and sat back on her bed. 

"We can talk more tomorrow." She said and the girls nodded, laying down. You smiled, laying down also and for once, you didn't have a nightmare. 

The next few months were nice as everyone started to talk to you again. It wasn't until three weeks before the end of school that you noticed Umbridge staring at you. 

"(y/n), did you do something to Umbridge? She has been staring at you for months now." A male student asked. You shrugged. 

"I don't thing so." You said, looking at Harry and Draco but they both shrugged.

"It must be nothing." Draco said. You nodded but then looked back and saw that she was now walking up to you. 

"(y/n), may I see you in my office?" Umbridge asked. You wanted to say no, but you knew that would be bad. 

"S-Sure." You said and stood. You followed her but looked back at Harry and Draco, who looked worried. Once in her office, she asked you to sit, which you did but here her lock the door. 

"(y/n), I'm very disappointed in you." Umbridge said, sitting down. 

"Why?" You asked. She looked at you, taking her wand out cased a Muffliato on the door, which you found odd. 

"You were given a great honor by your father, and you treat it like a burden." She said. You looked confused. 

"Umbridge, I don't understand?" You said and Umbridge sighed. 

"I was sent to watch over you, but now I will have to make you see our ways." Umbridge said and took her wand out. You looked at it, fear in your eyes. She then rolled her left sleeve up and you saw it. 

A dark mark. 

You gasped and stood up fast, knocking the chair down. 

"Y-Your a...a..." You started but she smiled. 

"A follower of your fathers, yes. I forgot I made you forget the first time I showed you. Don't worry, that won't happen again." She said and pressed her mark. You gripped yours as the pain started. You glared at her, but she was pointing her wand at you. 

"Don't worry, this won't hurt and I will bring honor to the dark lord." She said, pressing on the mark harder. You wanted to run, but couldn't as the pain grew. Suddenly, the door was shoved open. You looked, seeing Draco and Harry behind Dumbledore and McGonagall. 

"Umbridge!" McGonagall said but Umbridge was frozen. Dumbledore walked up to her, his wand out and summoned rope to tie her up. You felt the pain in your arm vanish and Draco hugged you. You watched as Umbridge struggled to get out of them. 

"We heard the buzzing and got Dumbledore and McGonagall." Harry said. You hugged them both, looking at McGonagall as she took a step to you.  

"(y/n), are you OK?" McGonagall asked. You nodded, still a bit scared as a thought popped into your head. You pulled away from Harry and Draco to look at them.  

"Draco, Harry? Who can I trust? If a death eater can get into the school? Who's to say my father can't?" You asked. Everyone was silent, even Dumbledore.