Chapter 41 - Asking Out.

A few days later, the teachers announced about the Yule ball. Everyone suddenly understood why they needed dress robes. Right now McGonagall was teaching the Gryffindor's how to dance so you were sitting with the girls. 

"Mr. Longbottem, please stand so I can demonstrate." McGonagall said. A few laughs rang out but Neville stood and they started to do a waltz while McGonagall explained what to do and what not to do. 

"Alright, everyone is dismissed. Mr. Potter, could you see me before you leave." McGonagall said. Potter nooded and look at you and Draco. 

"Meet you guys out side." He said and walked over. You and Draco walked out but waited by the door. 

"I hope Harry's not in trouble." You said. Draco nodded, then looked at you. 

"Umm. (y/n)?" He asked. You looked at him. 

"Yeah Draco?" You asked. He looked nervous and he started to fidget with his robes. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Yule ball with me." Draco said. You blushed a bit. 

"R-Really?" Yo stuttered. Draco nodded. You smiled. 

"I would love to." You said. Draco smiled and hugged you. You hugged his back before he let you go. 

"Great." He said before leaning in and kissed your cheek. You blushed, as did he. Yo then saw Harry coming back. 

"Guys, I have a problem." Harry said. You all started to walk. 

"Whats the problem?" Draco asked. Harry sighed. 

"I have to take someone and I'm the first one to dance." Harry said. You looked at Draco, who looked a bit sad. 

"OH." Draco said in a sad tone. You hoped Draco wasn't thinking of taking back taking you so Harry could have a date. 

"But, well...Guys, how do you ask a girl to go to the dance with you?" Harry asked. You smiled. 

"Well, Draco just asked me." You said. Draco looekd a bit shocked and Harry smiled. 

"I know, I saw him kiss your cheek." Harry said. You smiled and blushed and Draco then smiled. 

"I was thinking of Ginny, I'm just, well, scared." Harry said. 

"Scared of what?" A voice said and all three of you froze andtuened. 

"Hi Ginny." You said. Ginny was standing there smiling." 

"Hi (y/n). What are you afraid of Harry?" Ginny asked. Harry was silent but Draco nudged him. 

"Umm, well, w-would you, umm, would you, umm." Harry couldn't form the words and Ginny looked at you. You smiled and mouthed 'go to the ball with me' to her. Ginny smiled and looked at Harry. 

"I would love to Harry." Ginny said. Harry stopped. 

"What?" He asked. Ginny giggled. 

"I would love too go to the ball with you." Ginny said. Harry smiled. 

"Alright, cool." Harry said. Ginny smiled, waved and walked off. You smiled at Harry. 

"Thanks." He said and you all laughed.