Chapter 37 - The Goblet and Moody

You sat at the table with Harry and Draco. The sorting was done and you were looking forward to having classes with Harry and Draco and even Sirius as a teacher. You then saw Dumbledore stand up as something was placed by him. It was covered by a cloth.

"Everyone." He said and the room got quiet. 

"This year is every special. Hogwarts was chosen to host this years Triwizard Tournament." Dumbledore said and pulled the cloth, showing a goblet. 

"With this, two other wizarding school's will join us. along with an old friend of mine to help with the tasks. Student's, meet Alastor Moody." Dumbledore said, gesturing to the back of the great hall. You looked and saw a man with a moving glass eye. 

"And please join us in welcoming the other schools." Dumbledore said and sat as a group of females ran in in blue dresses. After they did a beautiful dance, a ground of males walked in with sticks. They finished off their entry with a fire dragon. 

"That's Victor Krum." You heard Ron say and looked. 

"Wow." You said and saw that Dumbledore stood once more. 

"Now a warning. This tournament is deadly. we will not alone anyone under the age of seventeen to enter. For those able to enter, you will not be able to back down if you are picked so make your choice wisely." Dumbledore said. That left you, Harry and Draco out of it. You looked at them. 

"OH well." You said They gave a small laugh.

The next day students were already putting their names in. You sat with Draco and Harry, watching them on your free time. 

"Miss (l/n)." You heard and looked, seeing Moody. 

"Yes?" You asked. He limped over to you. 

"I was talking with Dumbledore and I wondered if it would be ok to have well setting up the task with someone who was good with people. He suggested you." Moody said. You looked at Draco, then Harry. 

"Um, sure." You said. He nodded.

"I will get you when the first task is at hand." He said and limped off. 

"That, that was weird." Draco said. You nodded. 

"Yeah." You said and stood. 

"Well, lets get to class." You said. Draco and Harry both stood and walked with you. The class with Sirius, he taught about the unforgivable curses. He never used then nor did you tell the students what the spell words were, but he did defined them. You knew the killing one was used on Harry and the way Neville looked scared for the pain one meant he knew about it. It was not an easy lesson, but Sirius wanted his students to be save.