Chapter 47 - The Return

You froze. 

"Good. Now be a good little brat and stay still." The guy holding you said. 

"Do not threaten my daughter!" The voice said again. You then saw Peter, caring what looked like a child, but it wasn't. 

No. 

It was your father, Voldemort. You didn't know what to do. 

"Peter, I can feel that he is near." Voldemort said. You were pulled back and you then saw Harry appear, holding the cup. you opened your mouth but the wand was suddenly digging into your neck. 

"Don't even think about yelling to him." The man holding you said. You closed your mouth but then heard Harry scream and looked, seeing his hold his scar, but then was thrown back into a grave where it moved and trapped him. You couldn't do anything as you watched Peter cut Harry's arm, then his know hand. He then dropped your father into the same cauldron.  

'D-did he just killed him.' You thought but suddenly the cauldron broke, putting the fire out under it and your father's small body was twisting, turning and growing. You then saw a man standing there. 

"My wand, Peter." He said. Peter then handed him a wand. 

"Your arm, Peter." Voldemort said. Peter looked happy. 

"Oh, thank you master." Peter said, holding out his bleeding hand. 

"The other arm Peter." Voldemort said. Peter looked disappointment but held it out. He placed the wand to it and you saw the same mark appear in the sky that was at the Quidditch world cup. Suddenly, people in masks appeared.

"Friends, fourteen years it's been. I find myself, disappointed." Voldemort said, ripping off the masks. You saw that Draco's father was one of them. Voldemort then turned to you. 

"Only my daughter came." He said. You were then pushed and you fell to your knees, in front of him. You moved, trying to stand but the man grabbed you under your arm, lifting you up. 

"And now, my daughter, let us make you one of us." Voldemort said, holding his hand out. You shook your head. 

"Don't touch her!" You heard Harry yell. Voldemort looked at him. 

"Ah, Harry. How rude of me. My daughter can wait." Voldemort said and waved for you to leave. The man that was holding your arm dragged you into what looked like a house. He threw you on to a old, dusty couch. You moved to get up but he pointed his wand at you and you stopped, sitting back. 

"Do not move." The man said. You nodded, scared. Will Harry be OK? You began to think how you got here, how Harry got here. Moody and you were the only ones...

"Moody?" you said out load. The man looked at you. 

"What?" He asked. You looked at him. 

"Did Moody betray Dumbledore?" You asked the man. The man laughed. 

"Betray, no. We just got an inside man. We ambushed that Moody guy and put one of our men in to get Potter here, along with you." He said. 

"Why me?" You asked. You couldn't tell what face he was making under the mask as he looked at you, but his silence told you he was smiling. He never did answer you because Voldemort came in. 

"Harry Potter got away!" He screamed. You gave a small smile. At least Harry was safe but when Voldemort looked at you, your looked away. 

"At least I have my...What is that?" He asked. You looked, seeing him pointing at you and looked at your robes. 

"Gryffindor...Gryffindor! My daughter is a Gryffindor!" He shouted. You backed up on the couch. He looked at you, walking up and grabbed your left arm. You tried to pull your arm way, but he was to strong. 

"Well, we will still make things right." He said and placed his wand to the inner arm. You screamed as a shearing pain spread on your arm. He then let you go and you grasped it. 

"You should be happy my daughter, many of my follows never get this mark." Voldemort said. You moved your hand, seeing the dark mark planted into your skin. 

"N-No." You said. You wanted to cry.

"Come my Daughter, let us leave. Together, you and I will be the most..." You didn't hear the rest as you bolted from the room. 

"Get her!" you heard Voldemort yell and you head people behind you. You ran all the way back to where you dropped the sack. 

"Flipendo!" You heard and fell to the ground when it hit you, but it was to late, your hand grabbed the sack and you felt the tugging. You then landed and looked around. You were alone. You stood, but felt a burning in your left arm. You fell to your knees, grabbing it. Was Voldemort trying to summon you? 

"(y/n)!" You heard, looking up. It was Draco. 

"D-Dra..." You started but blacked out from the pain.