Chapter 65 - Spying

Christmas came and went. You knew the end of the school year was coming up but everyday, you got a bad feeling and today, it was worse. 

"Guys, I have a bad feeling." You said over breakfast one Sunday. They looked at you. 

"How so?" Harry asked. You shrugged. 

"I'm not sure but one thing I do know is that it coming from Crabbe and Goyle." You said. Draco and Harry both turned and looked at them. They seemed to be talking and whispering a lot more lately. 

"I get what you mean." Draco said. Harry nodded and moved, looking at you and Draco again as he took out a small, empty vile. 

"I forgot to tell you guys. I'm going to to use the Felix Felicis tonight and see if I can get the memory from Professor Slughorn." Harry said and put the vile away again.

"Good luck, well with that you you wont need it." Draco said with a small laugh. You smiled at that. Harry looked at you. 

"Do you really not have a good feel about them?" Harry asked. You shook your head. 

"Then go out when I do. You can even take some of the Felix Felicis if you want." Harry said. You smiled. 

"Thanks Harry, but that's yours." You said. Harry smiled. 

"Your right, it is mine and because of that I want you to have a bit." Harry said. You smiled. 

"Thanks Harry. Alright, I will take you up on that and take just a bit." You said. Harry nodded. You then looked back at Crabbe and Goyle. They both were talking, but now looked over at you. You quickly looked away. You hoped they didn't see you looked and decided you wouldn't look again. 

~Later that night~ 

"OK. We have an hour before curfew, lets head out now. (y/n), you take it first." Harry said. You nodded, grabbing the vile. You took just a few drops and gave it back to Harry, who took a bit more. You suddenly felt happy, but knew you had to go. 

"I'll be back." You said with a smile and left fast. Draco said he would stay in the common room, ready to hear the news from you because Harry said if he got it, he would go straight to Dumbledore. 

"Me to." You heard Harry say but went the opposite direction. As you got closer, something was telling you to turn right, which you did but the feeling of happiness went away and fear replaced it. Your feeling were telling you to hide. You stopped and hid behind a pillar. You waited for around a minute before you heard foot steps, then voices. 

"Damn, it still hurts." You heard Crabbe say. 

"Yeah, but it will be worth it. Once that cabinet it finished, the school will be ours." Goyle said. You stayed silent, listening as it sounded like they stopped.  

"Wait, did he say who it had to be?" Crabbe asked. Silence. 

"Well, I want to do it." Crabbe said again. Goyle must have shook his head. You wanted to looked, but didn't as you had a bad feeling. 

"Fine, but if you can't, I have to. That's why he asked us both to do it. Do you remember the date they told us?" Goyle asked. More silence. 

"Good. Let's go. I think one more test and it will be ready." Goyle said. Crabbe must have nodded. You heard footsteps again and looked, seeing them leaving. Once gone, you ran back to the Gryffindor common room. You didn't feel happy anymore, but scared. Once in, you looked around for Draco. He was reading a book and you ran over to him. 

"Draco!" You said a bit load, making him jump. 

"(y/n). You scared me. What did you find out?" Draco asked. You sat down. 

"Not much, but I do know one thing. They are planing to take over the school." You said. Draco looked like he was trying not to laugh. You shoved him softly.

"Draco, I'm serious!" You said. Draco laughed a bit. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's just that...(y/n), its Crabbe and Goyle." Draco said. You knew he was right. 

"But still..." You said but Draco wrapped his arms around you, holding you close and kissed you. He then pulled away, but still held you. 

"(y/n). Nothing is going to happen." Draco said. You smiled, nodding and leaning into Draco, cuddling him but something was telling you to be on your guard.