Chapter 62 - The Prophecy

Your dad cried for days when he found out about what happened. Dumbledore was the one that told him. You dad never blamed you or the magical community. 

The following week, a funeral was held in a muggle crematory. It was a small funeral for just family. You were sitting by your dad, with Draco next to you, holding your hand and Harry next to Draco. Sirius was standing behind Harry. Your father insisted they be there for you, saying they were family. Dumbledore wanted to talk with you and Harry about the prophecy, which Harry had given to him for safe keeping, but said it could wait till after the funeral, which went by in a blur to you. You saw them lower her down and you gripped your dad's hand as the dirt was pilled on the grave. After, you all stood, looking at your mom's tombstone. 

'Here lies (mothers name). Loving wife and mother.'

"(y/n). Go talk with Dumbledore. I wish to be with your mother a little longer." Your dad said. You gave him a hug, in which he hugged you back. 

"OK. I love you dad." You said. He looked at you. 

"I love you." He said, tears in his eyes. He then looked at the grave as you left with Harry, Draco and Sirius. 

"I will take you." Sirius said, gripping you all, looking around and apparate to the school. Once there, you all walked to Dumbledore's office and knocked. 

"Enter." You heard Dumbledore say and walked in. Dumbledore smiled and stood. 

"Welcome." Dumbledore said and stood, turning around. When he faced you all again, he held two prophecy's. 

"Harry, we will listen to your's first." Dumbledore said, braking it.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies..."

You all looked at Harry, who looked shocked. 

"M-Me?" Harry asked. Dumbledore nodded. 

"Yes. I will be helping you next year." Dumbledore said and looked at you. 

"And now, (y/n), your turn." Dumbledore said, braking the prophecy. 

"The daughter of the Dark Lord approaches... If left in a place where children have no parents, she will become like him... filled with hate and fear, she will vanquish the one meant to vanquish the Dark Lord... If left with love, she will befriend the vanquisher of the Dark Lord... They will band together, defeating the Dark Lord... If the Dark Lord learns of this, he will try to change it... but it will not work and only further his defeat..."

Your mouth dropped.

"Let me tell you the story of your parents, (y/n)." Dumbledore said.

~Malfoy Manor~            

"What happened to my Daughter?" Voldemort yelled, slamming his hands on the table. Lucius flinched and Voldemort looked at him. 

"You were meant to get her if I failed!" Voldemort yelled. Lucius looked at him.

"I-I tried my lord. She was picked up." Lucius said. Voldemort slapped him. Lucius grunted, but did not say anything.  

"Thanks to you, she is friends with him. With that Potter boy." Voldemort said. Bellatrix laughed a bit and Voldemort looked at her. 

"Whats so funny about this?" Voldemort asked her. Bellatrix smiled and took her wand out, looking at it. 

"We could, well, you know." Bellatrix said. Voldemort looked at her. 

"Know what?" Voldemort asked. Bellatrix smiled. 

~With you~ 

You looked at Draco and Harry. You all finished with Dumbledore an hour ago and were at Twelve Grimmauld Place. Your father wanted you to be around friends while he stayed with his family. 

"What do we do now?" You asked. Draco sighed. 

"We fight." Draco said, looking at Harry. 

"And if Dumbledore does train you, you can train us." Draco said. Harry nodded.  

"Yeah. We can do this together." Harry said. You smiled. 

"Guys, thank you." You said. They both looked at you. 

"For what?" Draco said, taking your hand in his. You smiled. 

"For being in my life." You said. Harry and Draco smiled, hugging you. 

"Thank you for being in our lives." They both said. You held them both. Nothing could go wrong, not with with friends by your side.