Chapter 75 - Harry and Draco

You woke to a knock on the door and it being opened. It was Crabbe. 

"(y/n), what are you doing on the ground?" Crabbe asked but he didn't sound concerned, more like confused. You sat up but your body was stiff from sleeping on the ground and very sore from all the bruises. You didn't say anything as you stood, ignoring the pain. 

"I was just tired." You lied. He shrugged and took your hand and started to walk. You felt that your leg was a bit better and you could walk on it, but you still limped, just in case. Once at the table, you sat by Voldemort and Crabbe sat by you, hold your hand. 

"Friends, as many of you know, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy were almost captured at Godric's Hollow." Voldemort said. You looked and saw many people nodding. 

"What I want to know is, why they were there?" Voldemort asked and you saw everyone's eyes shift to you. You didn't show them that you were worried. 

"What?" You asked and then felt Nagini put her head on your lap. 

"Can I bite her master?" Nagini asked. 

"Not yet. Daughter, tell us. Why were they there?" Voldemort asked. You were silent for a  few seconds. 

"T-Thats were Harry's parents are buried." You said. You remembered Harry telling you that. Voldemort did not look happy. 

"Yet, Nagini here said they had a very important locket. How did he get that?" Voldemort asked. You shrugged. 

"I don't know." You said. Voldemort smacked you.    

"Stop lying to me!" Voldemort yelled. 

"I'm not!" You yelled back and he pointed his wand at you. You froze. 

"They know, don't they?" Voldemort asked. You didn't say anything. Voldemort looked into your eyes. 

"I will ask you again, do they know?" Voldemort asked. 

"K-Know what?" You asked, playing stupid. Voldemort put his wand down. 

"Nagini. Come with me. We need to see if the cup is still there." Voldemort said, standing. He walked over to Bellatrix, holding his hand out. She handed him a key and he touched Nagini's head and apperaited away. Once he was gone, a death eater ran in. 

"We got Draco and another person." He said. Everyone stood and Crabbe dragged you into the room. You saw Draco, who was being held by snatchers.

"Draco." you said, taking a step forward but Crabbe forced you back. 

"Don't you dare. Your mine." Crabbe whispered. 

"(y/n)! Let her go!" Draco yelled. Crabbe gave a chuckle. 

"Why, she's going to be my wife." Crabbe said. Draco looked pissed. 

"Yes, happy reunion but lets get to the point." Bellatrix said rudely and grabbed you under the arm. Crabbe let you go and Bellatrix dragged you over to the other boy that was being held by the snatchers. 

"It's this Harry Potter?" Bellatrix asked. You know it was. Even with a swelled face and red scorch marks, you knew your best friend. 

"No. This isn't him." You said. The snatcher smiled. 

"Then whats his name?" One of them asked. Bellatrix let you go. 

"I don't know. I didn't have classes with him. I only saw him at meal times." You lied. You prayed that Harry told them he was a student. They looked at each other, then back at you. 

"What house?" Bellatrix asked. You looked at her. 

"Slytherin." You said with confidence. You knew Harry would say Slytherin, knowing it would be the one house he would never want to be in. Bellatrix looked at the snatchers, then looked pissed.

"Crabbe, is she telling the truth?" Bellatrix asked. 

"I don't know. Maybe. Goyle and I never looked at the male students." Crabbe said. For once, you were thankful for his stupidity.   

"Take them both to the dungeon. We will see what the Dark Lord wants to do with them." Bellatrix said. You looked at Draco as he was being dragged away and ran to him but Crabbe grabbed you. 

"I told you no!" Crabbe said and smacked you but you didn't fall to the ground. 

"Don't touch her!" Draco yelled as he was dragged down the stairs, along with Harry. You saw something shiny with one of the snatchers, but didn't say anything. Crabbe grabbed your face and kissed you but you pushed him off you. He took his wand out but Bellatrix stopped him by grabbing his arm and Crabbe looked at her 

"Not now. Wait till the Dark Lord gets back." She said. Crabbe glared but put his wand away and looked at you. 

"Just wait till the Dark Lord gets back." Crabbe said. You glared at him and know you had to buy them time to escape before the spell on Harry wore off.