Chapter 4 - Crabbe and Goyle

A month had passed and You, Harry and Draco had grown closer but you had seen him avoid two people at all costs. You were sitting with them at the Gryffindor table on Sunday and you saw Draco was looking at his food, not talking much. 

"Draco? You OK?" Harry asked. Draco looked at him. 

"Yeah, just thinking." He said. You looked behind you and saw Crabbe and Goyle, who were in your guy's class. They looked away fast. You turned back and saw that Draco had looked down again. 

"Draco, are you being like this because of Crabbe and Goyle?" You asked. Draco sighed and nodded.

"Yeah. They have been telling me that if I don't go to Dumbledore and have him switch house's, they will tell my father." Draco said. You looked confused. 

"So? Your father should be happy for you." You said. Draco shook his head. 

"No. The Malfoy's have been in Slytherin for generations. I was going to tell father that I was placed in Slytherin, but I know he would want prove, so I'm going to keep quiet. If they don't tell, I should be fine." Draco explained. You nodded. 

"Do you want us to talk to them?" Harry asked. Draco shook his head. 

"No. Don't get involved. I'm sure they wont do anything." Draco said. You and Harry nodded, but you turned and looked at them again. This time they didn't look away or down, but glared at you. You glared back. 

~The Next Day~ 

You were sitting in between Draco and Harry in transfiguration. You were taking notes for the rest of the hour on how proper wand movement is crucial but you saw something land in front of Draco. You looked and saw him reading a note. You looked at saw that McGonagall was going over some tests from the last class. 

"Draco, whats that." You whispered to Draco. Draco looked at you, and pasted you the note. 

Draco, 

Stop fooling around. Go tell Dumbledore to change your house or else.

You sighed and looked over at Crabbe and Goyle. They were smirking. 

"We will talk after class." You said. Draco nodded as the bell rang, singaling the end of class. 

"No homework, just go over your notes." McGonagall said. You stood, pacing your things and walked out with Draco and Harry. 

"Draco, what would happen if your father found out about you being in Gryffindor?" Harry asked. Draco shrugged. 

"I'm not sure really. It could be a lot of different things. He could disown me or cut me off." Draco said. You saw he was starting to get sad. You got in front of him and gave him a hug. You felt his hug you back and you moved, looking at him. 

"Well, I will help you with what I can, as will Harry." You said. Harry nodded. Draco smailed. 

"Thanks guys, really." He said. You smiled but then felt something soft hit your head and looked. It was Crabbe and Goyle. You glared at them. 

"Hey!" Draco and Harry shouted. 

"What? Is soft little Dracy waky going to stop us?" Goyle said and laughed along with Crabbe. You rolled your eyes. 

"Guys its OK. Ignore them." You said. Draco and Harry nodded. You looked at them and they smiled before throwing another paper at you. Draco caught it.

"That's it!" Draco yelled before he and Harry dropped their bags and ran over, fighting with them. You grabbed their bags and ran over. 

"Guy! Guys stop it!" You shouted but they didn't. They were winning but you knew it wasn't allowed. Harry had knocked Crabbe out with a few punches and Draco was kicking Goyle in the stomach but moved and punched him, knocking him out also. 

"Guy!" You yelled. They looked at you. 

"That wasn't necessary!" You said in a stern voice. 

"We knew but they still shouldn't have..." Harry started but stopped. you turned and saw McGonagall. 

"You three in my office now. Snape, Take Mr. Crabbe and Mr. Goyle to the infirmary." McGonagall said. You all sighed but followed her. Once in the office, you all sat down. 

"Explain yourselves." She said. You looked at Harry and Draco. 

"I'm sorry Professor. Crabbe and Goyle were throwing things at me. I told them to leave it but they were just helping me. Plus, they have been threatening Draco." You said. 

"Threatening how Mr. Malfoy?" She asked. 

"To tell my father that I'm a Gryffindor if I don't go and demand to be changed into Slytherin." Draco said. McGonagall sighed. 

"Mr. Malfoy, even if you did do that, once you have been placed, you can not be changed. With that being said, Miss (l/n), what did they throw and hit with with." You sighed. 

"It was just paper. I tried to stop them and I told them to leave it." You said. 

"Yes you said that already. You all will be serving a detention and fifty house points will be taken away for each of you and I will be writing your family's." McGonagall said. You and Harry sighed but Draco stood. 

"Please McGonagall, do not write my father please!" Draco begged. 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Malfoy. Maybe next time you should have thought about what would happen." McGonagall said. You and Harry stood also. 

"You all may go. Meet me here tomorrow night for your detention." She said and you all walked out. 

"Well, at least we are still here." You said, giving a nervous laugh, hoping to break the tention. It didn't work. 

"Yeah, but for how long?" Draco asked and walked off. You and Harry looked at each other before running and catching up with him.