Chapter 76 - Escape

"I don't care what he says. I will always defy you." You said. Crabbe just smiled.

"Not when your under the imperius curse." Crabbe said. You slapped him. 

"Do it then!" You yelled. Crabbe pointed his wand but Bellatrix stopped him. 

"Wait!" Bellatrix yelled and Crabbe stopped. Bellatrix walked up to you and looked into your eyes. 

"She knows something. Bring Draco and the boy back up." She said. You tried not to show worry and Bellatrix moved away from you as Crabbe took your hand again. You watched as Harry and Draco were brought back up. Bellatrix started to walk up to them but then stopped when she saw one of the snatchers. 

"Where did you get that?" Bellatrix asked and pointed. You looked, seeing the Sword of Gryffindor. 

"It was with them." The man said. Bellatrix took her wand out.

"Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix yelled. Everyone backed up as the men fell dead and she took a step forward. 

"How did you get into my vault?" Bellatrix asked. No one answered. She pointed her wand at Draco but then she looked up. You looked also, seeing a house elf un-screwing a bolt to the chandelier. He waved at Bellatrix. 

"Expelliarmus!" You heard Draco say and looked. Bellatrix's wand flew and Draco caught it. He had gotten out of the snatchers hold when everyone was distracted. He even got his and Harry's wand back from the snatchers. You then looked back up, moving back just in time as the chandelier dropped and saw Draco and Harry both fighting. Harry even had the sword and used it almost like a mirror to deflect spells back at the death eaters. You tried to run to them but Crabbe didn't let you go. You turned and punched him in the nose. He let you go, holding is now broken and bloody nose. You ran but Bellatrix grabbed you. 

"OH no you don't!" She yelled and placed a knife to your side as she held you. You froze.

"Stop or she dies!" Bellatrix yelled. Everyone stopped and looked. 

"(y/n)!" Draco yelled. you felt the knife go deeper into your side. It wasn't cutting you, but you know it was close. 

"Ah, ah. Don't move or she dies." Bellatrix said. You could see Harry's charm wearing off but suddenly, the house elf from appeared behind then but you heard Bellatrix gasp. 

"It was Harry!" She said but then saw the house elf, who grabbed both of them Bellatrix let you go and threw the knife as the elf apparied away. You saw her smile and the knife disappeared and you prayed that it didn't hit anyone. She then turned to you. 

"Call the Dark Lord." Bellatrix said, never moving her eyes from you. You saw Crabbe walk up and pull his sleeve up, touching his mark. Voldemort appeared.

"The cup is save." He said. Bellatrix looked at him. 

"We had Harry and Draco here. We couldn't tell if it was Harry so we asked her. She said no but it was." Bellatrix said. Voldemort looked at you. You became very afraid. Voldemort walk up to you. 

"Did you know who it was?" Voldemort asked calmly. You shook your head. Voldemort nodded, and pointed his wand at you. 

"Crucio." Voldemort yelled. You fell to the floor, screaming in pain. It was like needles going into every part of your body. Voldemort then stopped. 

"Did you know?" Voldemort asked. 

"N-No." You lied, still feeling the pain. 

"Crucio." Voldemort said. You screamed again as you felt the same pain. Voldemort stopped. 

"Did. You. Know?" Voldemort said. You shook your head. You would rather die then tell your father the truth. Voldemort nodded, putting his wand away. 

"She would have told us by now. Crabbe, beat her till she's out cold, then take her to her room." Voldemort said. Crabbe walked up to you while you were still on the ground. 

"This is for that punch." He said and punched you. You blacked out after that from all the pain.