Chapter 73 - Christmas Present

The other classes were tough, but not like the first one. You told Snape about it, but he said you had to go though with it. You were glad you only had the class once a week and had time to heal but it was still hard. No one in the class did the curse on you, only Grayback, Crabbe and Goyle and Crabbe always made sure you got on to your feet after. 

The week before Christmas was the best because everyone was at home but you and a few others. Voldemort said you could stay because Snape told him he was going to do the curse on you everyday. It made you happy to have a break from everything but also to get close to the other students. Neville was one of them that you started to talk with and he was sitting with you at the moment. 

"Hey, (y/n)?" Neville asked the morning before Christmas at breakfast. You looked at him.

"Yeah Neville?" You said with a smile. It was hard to smile when Crabbe and Goyle were around, but easy with everyone else. 

"Me and the others wanted to show you something. I told them that I would show you." Neville said and stood. You followed him and saw him lead you to a wall. You looked at Neville but he just smiled. 

"One moment." Neville said and pointed to the wall. You looked at it again and saw a door appear. It then opened and you saw a few students hanging out. They all looked at seeing the door open.

"Welcome to the room of requirement." Neville said. You smiled and heard two voices.   

"Neville!" It was Dean and Seamus. They stood, running over. Neville smiled and hugged them. 

"Hey guys, room for one more?" Neville said and pointed behind him. They looked and you waved nervously. They smiled. 

"(y/n)! Come in, quick." Seamus said. You smiled and walked in the the door turned back into a wall. 

"Sorry about Grayback's class. Neville told us what is happening." Seamus said. You nodded. 

"I'm just buying time." You said. They looked confused. 

"Buying time for what?" Dean asked. You smiled. 

"Harry and Draco. I know what they are doing. I told my father I don't know where they are. I don't think he knows what they are up to." You said. Neville looked at you. 

"What are they doing?" Neville asked. You told them about the Horcruxes. 

"But you can't let anyone know OK." You said. The three of them nodded and Neville snapped his fingers. 

"OH, I brought you here for a reason also. Hold on." Neville said and walked to the back of the room. He then came back and held out a small vile. You took it and looked at it. 

"Snape gave us permission to use his class to make you this. It's a healing potion. We have a few of them for you. It was Colin's idea and a thank you from all of us for helping us." Neville said. You took it and looked at it. 

"It replenishes your lost health and stamina." Dean said. Seamus nodded. 

"We have been trying to get it right since the beginning of the year, with the help of Snape." Seamus said. You smiled and hugged them. 

"T-Thank you guys." You said and drank it. You felt much better and sighed. 

"Marry Christmas (y/n)." Neville said. You smiled at them.

"Marry Christmas Neville, Seamus and Dean." You said. They all smiled.