Chapter 80 - Reunited

Once in a clearing, Voldemort let you go and Bellatrix grabbed you. 

"Watch her. I want her to have a front view shot of Potter's death." Voldemort said. You struggled but Bellatrix had a firm grip on you. 

"Let her go!" You heard and looked. It was Hagrid. 

"Hagrid!" You said with a smile. Voldemort looked at you. 

"He's was snooping around so we will use him to carry Potter's dead body." Bellatrix said and laughed. You looked and glared at her but she only smiled and shrugged. You then heard footsteps and looked. You saw Harry. He was alone.

"Harry!" You yelled, trying to run but Bellatrix held you tight. 

"Your staying here!" Bellatrix said, pulling you back.  

"It's OK (y/n). I'm here Tom. I won't put up a fight." Harry said. You started to cry and try to get out of Bellatrix's hold. 

"No." You said. Voldemort laughed. 

"Good to hear. With this, Harry potter is no more. Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort yelled. 

"No!" You screamed as you saw the green light hit Harry, who fell. You felt Bellatrix's grip loosened. 

"Master!" Bellatrix yelled, running to him. You ran to Harry, crying. 

"No." You said though tears. You looked at him but you saw his eyes move. You looked at his chest. He was breathing.   

"Get off of me!" Voldemort yelled. You stood and turned. 

"You killed him!" You yelled, tears falling. Voldemort smiled, walking up and grabbed you under the arm. 

"And once Malfoy is dead, so will you." Voldemort said and turned, pointing at Hagrid. 

"You. Pick him up and follow us." Voldemort said and dragged you. You fought him, trying to get away but it was useless. You saw that you were now in front of the school. 

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort yelled. Students and teachers came running out. You saw Snape, McGonagall, Draco, and Neville right in the front. Voldemort took a few steps forward with you. Nagini followed. 

"I know this battle was tough but no one else has to die. Step forward now and you will be welcomed." Voldemort said. No one moved for a few minutes, but then you saw Neville take a few steps forward. 

"No Neville!" You shouted. Voldemort shook you.

"Hush daughter. Neville was it?" Voldemort asked. Neville nodded. You saw that he was holding the sorting hat. 

"Yes, but can I say something?" Neville asked. Voldemort nodded. Neville turned and faced the students and teachers. 

"Harry might be gone, be we aren't. I'm not going to stop fighting!" Neville shouted. Voldemort's smile faded as Neville turned, pulling the sword from the hat. 

"I will never give up!" Neville yelled. Others cheered and got ready to fight. You took your wand out and pointed it at Voldemort's hand that was holding you. 

"Incendio!" You yelled. Voldemort let you go from the pain and you ran straight to Neville, standing by him. 

"Daughter!" Voldemort yelled. You glared at him. Voldemort growled.

"I will kill you, like I killed Potter!" Voldemort yelled. You pointed your wand at him. 

"Think again!" You heard next to you and looked. It was Draco, but he wasn't alone. Everyone was now ready to fight. Voldemort glared. You then saw Harry get out of Hagrid's arm's and run. You smiled. 

"Hey father!" You yelled and Voldemort looked at you. 

"I lied." You said. Voldemort looked confused but then shocked and you felt a hand on your shoulder. You knew it was Harry.  

"No...No...That's impossible!" Voldemort said. 

"It's over Tom." Harry said. Voldemort growled. 

"Attack!" Voldemort yelled. You started to block spell after spell but sent them right back at the sender. You watched as Draco and Harry never left your side, fight by you. 

"Master said kill. I will kill." You heard Nagini say. You looked, seeing that she was heading right for Neville. 

"Neville!" You screamed. Neville turned just in time, dodging just in time as Nagini lunged at him. Neville then swung the sword, cutting her head off. You smiled. 

"That was the last one." You told Harry. Harry looked over at Voldemort. You all saw the death eaters dropping one by one.  

"Hey Tom! Come get me!" Harry yelled and ran inside. Voldemort, fueled by rage, followed. you ran behind him, Draco near you. Once in the great hall, you saw Harry and Voldemort dueling. everyone surrounded them. Harry then shot a curse at Voldemort, knocking him down. 

"I-I will win! I have the Elder wand!" Voldemort yelled.

"No you won't Tom. That wand belongs with me. I disarmed Crabbe when he first killed Dumbledore." Harry Potter said. Voldemort screamed at that. 

"You lie! You will fall by me like before! Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort yelled. There was a bright, green light and when it vanished, Voldemort was on the ground, dead. Cheer erupted but you ran over to Harry, hugging him. 

"It's over." Harry said, hugging you back. You smiled, letting him go and turned to face Draco, who hugged you. You hugged him back. You then pulled back, kissing Draco, who kissed you back. You had missed this. You missed Draco and now you knew that you would never let him go.