Chapter 55 - Umbridge

You were definitely being watched. It was now a month after you first asked Professor Snape and Professor Sprout, but both said it wasn't ready. Whats worse is that Umbridge was in every one of your classes. She never missed one, even thought you had heard others say she never went to their classes. It was Sunday right now, and you were in the common room with Draco and Harry, going over homework and talking on the couch. 

"Do you really think it's her doing it?" Draco asked. You nodded. 

"Come on Draco, look at it. She talks to the teachers and they are all out of the potion that (y/n) needs? Seems like Umbridge is after her from some reason." Harry said. You had a feeling Umbridge was behind it, but to be after you. 

"Maybe...Maybe I should just ask her." You said. They looked at you. 

"Are you crazy?" Draco and Harry asked together. It was silent for a second before they three of you all laughed. 

"Your right, it's crazy." You  said and the laughter died. 

"What are you laughing at, death eater?" A male student asked, leaving the room. You looked down. You found out a week ago that students were calling you that over the summer. Harry and Draco yelled at them at first, but you told them to drop it. You, Harry and Draco knew you were not one.  

"(y/n), this has to stop." Draco said. You looked at him. 

"I have talked with Dumbledore about it. He said he was going to take care of it." You said. Harry leaned back on the couch.

"Maybe we should ask a teacher then." Harry said. You looked at him. 

"Well, we could all go and ask a teacher and see whats being down about it." Draco said. You bit your lip. You really didn't want to go out alone. 

"That's a good idea." Harry said. You sighed, but stood with them. 

"Alright, can I ask Professor Snape though? I want to see if maybe, maybe that potion is done." You said. Harry and Draco nodded and you all left. Draco was going to ask Professor McGonagall and Harry was going to ask Professor Sprout. You watched fast, but you could still hear the students whispering. The walk to Professor Snape's office seemed longer because of it but you made it. You knocked. 

"Enter." You heard Snape say and you opened the door, walking in. 

"Professor Snape?" you asked, closing the door. Snape looked at you. 

"AH, miss (l/n), I'm glad your here." Snape said. You felt hope in your heart. 

"I-Is it ready?" You asked and Snape stood, walking over to his cabinet. He opened it, grabbed something but then the door to his office opened. 

"Professor Snape." It was Umbridge. Snape stopped and turned. You saw quiet a few bottles of the potion you needed, with one missing. 

"Yes, Umbridge?" He asked. She walked up to him. 

"Miss (l/n), please wait outside." Umbridge said. You looked at Snape before walking outside and closed the door. You heard muffled yelling before the door opened and Snape called you back in. You walked in. 

"I regret to inform you that I am still out of it." He said. It shouldn't like he was pissed. You looked at Umbridge. 

"Miss (l/n), could you come with me to my office regarding these rumors and name callings?" Umbridge asked. You nodded, knowing you couldn't say no. Umbridge turned, walking out but Snape grabbed you by the wrist before you could walk. 

"Don't drink anything she gives you." Snape whispered and let you go, handing you a small bottle. You found that odd, but nodded, putting the bottle in your pocket and ran out the door. Umbridge was waiting for you. You were rubbed your wrist. 

"Sorry, I tripped." You lied. Umbridge smiled, nodded and continued to walk with you right behind her.