Chapter 74 - Resisting.

The weeks after Christmas went by like normal. Crabbe still never let you out of his sight but you were acting like Snape's lessons were getting to you. It didn't help that Grayback's new lesson was to fling you into a wall every week with the Knockback Jinx. You told Crabbe you would take it if the rest of the class was exempt from it. They agreed but they also didn't know that Neville, Seamus and Dean would slip you the healing potion once a week.  

"(y/n), your father wants you to come home for Easter." Crasbbe said one week before everyone left for Easter. You looked at him. 

"But Snape's lessons?" You asked. Crabbe smiled. 

"The Dark Lord said he can stop that. He sent him a letter about it today. Snape will tell you later." Goyle said. You nodded slowly. 

"Alright." You said. That night, in Snape office, Snape looked sad as he told you the news. 

"The Dark Lord said I can stop my lessons. I'm sorry (y/n)." Snape said. You smiled. 

"It's OK Headmaster. I got a break everyday and it helped me a lot." You said and stood. You then walked out and back to the common room. Crabbe and Goyle weren't there so you hurried to your dorm but when you laid down, you had a bad feeling. 

~One week later~ 

You ate on the train, looking out the window as Crabbe and Goyle talked. Crabbe wasn't holding your hand for once, even though he was sitting next to you, so you ignored them. You thought of Harry and Draco, hoping they were OK. You then felt a hand on your shoulder, moving you. When you looked, Crabbe kissed you. Your eyes went wide. You moved back and punched him hard. Crabbe held his cheek and looked at you. You were breathing hard.

"D-Don't do that again!" You yelled. Crabbe and Goyle glared at you and while Crabbe didn't kiss you again, they did take turns holding your arms behind your back to beat you. By the time you got to the station, you had two black eyes, a busting lip and bruises all up and down your body. You limped off the train because Goyle had kicked your knee, hurting it. Crabbe was back to holding your hand also. You saw Lucius was the one picking you up. 

"What happened?" Lucius asked. 

"I kissed her and she hit me. We taught her a lesson." Crabbe said. Lucius nodded, walking up to you and grabbed your face hard to make you look at him. It hurt because of your bruises and you grunted from the pain but you didn't move. 

"You will learn to respect us. be it through pain or time or both." Lucius said and let you go. He then turned and walked. You followed but because of your limp, Crabbe was forcing you to walk on your hurt leg to keep up. In the car, you tried not to cry but you couldn't help it. You missed Draco's hugs, kisses and gentleness. 

'Draco.' You thought as you wiped your eyes, seeing the manor. You were by Crabbe as he took your hand, following them inside and saw Voldemort. He did not look happy. 

"What happened to my daughter?" Voldemort asked. Crabbe took a step foreword with you.

"I'm sorry my lord. I kissed her and she punched me." Crabbe said, showing Voldemort your bruise. Voldemort's face turned to a calm one and looked at you. 

"It seems like we might have to up the date of the wedding." Voldemort said. You looked worried. 

"P-Please father. No." You said while shaking your head. Voldemort walked up to you.

"Then next time let him do what he wants." Voldemort said. You didn't move and Voldemort smacked you. You didn't fall to the ground, but you felt a new bruise forming.  

"Y-Yes father." You said. You felt his hand go under your chin and made you look at him. 

"See, its that easy." Voldemort said and let you go. You nodded. 

"Take her to her room to rest. We will have the meeting tomorrow." Voldemort said. Crabbe dragged you up the stairs and once in your room, your fell to the floor, crying in pain. You didn't have any healing potions and even if you did you couldn't take it or they would know about it. 

'Draco, Harry, please hurry.' You thought as you moved to lay on the floor and sleep, too tired to move to the bed.