Chapter 9 - Hagrid's Hut

You were sitting with Harry and Draco in the library. You had found out about Nicolas Flamel, but not much was on him. You sighed, laying your head down. 

"Nothing, no book has anything on him, nothing really that is." You said. Draco rubbed your back. 

"Hey, its OK. We will find more out." Draco said. You sighed again and nodded. 

"Yeah. I guess." You said and sat up. Draco and Harry smiled and you smiled back. As you went back to reading, you saw a note fall in front of Harry. Harry took it and read it. 

"Hey guy's, Hagrid wants us to meet him tonight at his hut." Harry said. You smiled and nodded. 

"I would love to go." You said. Draco nodded. Harry smiled. That night, you all got under Harry's clock and walked down to Hagrid's. Once in, you sat down. 

"I'm glad your all here. I know you found out about the stone." Hagrid said. You sighed a bit. Hagrid had told you all to stop looking into it. 

"Hagrid, please we..." You stopped, hearing cracking. You looking behind him. Hagrid moved and took it off the flame. 

"Ow." Hagrid said, burning himself. 

"Hagrid, whats that?" You and Harry asked, looking at the round object. Draco's mouth dropped open.

"Hagrid?" Draco asked but Hagrid said nothing as the object suddenly cracked and fell apart. Your eyes grew wide as a dragon was now on the table. 

"Hagrid! How did you get that thing!" Draco shouted. Hagrid looked at him. 

"Shhhh. I got him from a fellow in a bar." Hagrid said and tickled the dragons chin. The dragon growled, trying to nip at Hagrid. 

"Ahh, look. He knows his mommy. Good boy Norbert." Hagrid said. 

"Hagrid...aren't dragons, I don't know, illegal?" You asked. Hagrid humphed, picking up the egg pieces and throw them into the fire. 

"Only if you get caught." Hagrid said. You sighed and looked out the window. 

"Guy's I think we should go." You said. Harry and Draco nodded. 

"Alright. Bye Hagrid." Harry said. Hagrid waved. 

"Let's just put the clock on outside, don't want the dragon to burn it." Draco said. You nodded and opened the door but froze. 

"Hello miss (l/n), Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Potter." McGonagall said. You all looked worried and Harry hid the clock in his bag before she could see it but then she gasped. You all got worried that she saw Harry.  

"Hagrid, is that a dragon?" She asked. Hagrid started to sweat. 

"T-That's why were were leaving, This dragon came flying in threw the window. We closed the window and were about to go get you." Draco said. You and Harry nodded. McGonagall sighed.

"You three come with me. Hagrid, message Charlie Weasley to come get the dragon, for now he will stay here and out of harms way." McGonagall said and walked off, the three of you following her. It was quiet until you got to her office. 

"Sneaking out of your house is cause for detention and fifty points will be removed for each of you." McGonagall said. You all sighed.

"Meet me here tomorrow night at eleven. Go to your dorms." she said. You all walked out and sighed. 

"At least she didn't see the clock." Harry said. You and Draco nodded.