Chapter 14 - Friends for life.

Draco had awoken the next day and was good as new but you and him begain to worry. A week had passed and Harry was still out. You and Draco both got permission to stay by his side when classes were not in-session. Right now it was sunday and a few students had dropped of a few more cards for him. 

"Who do you think told everyone?" Draco asked, who was sitting on the end of Harry's bed. You shrugged. You were sitting on the chair.  

"I don't know." You said, eating some salt water taffy you had gotten. You then heard a groan. You stood up fast and saw that Harry was waking up. He then opened his eyes. 

"Harry!" You and Draco said. Harry sat up, putting on his glasses. 

"(y/n), Draco." He said. You smiled and hugged him. Harry hugged you back. 

"Good to see you awake man." Draco said. You moved, sitting on the chair again. 

"how long was I out?" Harry asked. 

"A few week." You said. Draco nodded. 

"But don't worry. Dumbledore gave you passing grades in all your classes." Draco said with a pout. You laughed. 

"And and this on is jealous." You said, throwing a salt water taffy at him. Draco stuck his tongue out at you and you did the same to him. Harry laughed but then looked, seeing all the cards.

"Harry, whats happened down there?" You asked. Harry looked at you and opened his mouth, but he never got to say anything as a voice spoke.  

"I see your awake." You all turned and saw Dumbledore. You smiled and stood. 

"Draco, lets go for a small walk." You said. Draco nodded and and got down, walking next to you but you didn't walk far, just out of the infirmary.

"You knew term ends tomorrow." Draco said. You nodded. Draco looked at you. 

"I'm going to tell my father that I'm going to hang out with my friends at your house or at Harry's. What do you say?" Draco asked. You smiled. 

"Like I would say no to spending the summer with my two best friends." You said. Draco smiled and hugged you. You hugged back and saw Dumbledore leave. You both ran back in and Harry told you what had happened down there and what Dumbledore told him. 

Harry was released the next day and you all were sitting at the Gryffindor table. The Slytherin's were cheering. You looked at the points, seeing that Ravenclaw had three hundred and eighty one points, Hufflepuff had five hundred and twenty four points, Gryffindor had six hundred and fifty one points and Slytherin had seven hundred and seventy one points. You sighed. 

"Heey, we will get them next year." Draco said. You smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah." you said and saw Dumbledore walk up. 

"Silence." He said. the room got quiet but the Slytherin's were still smiling, manly Crabbe and Goyle. They smirked at You, Draco and Harry.

"I have some last minute points to hand out for what happened a week ago. To Mr. Draco Malfoy." Dumbledore said. The whole room got quiet. 

"You showed bravery like non other, putting your own health aside to help a friend when you yourself got hurt. For that I award Gryffindor sixty points." The Gryffindor's cheers, patting Draco's back. Draco smiled, turning red a bit. 

"To Mr. Harry Potter." The room grew quiet again. 

"Standing up for ones self is easy, but to stand up to an enemy who you once thought you could trust is hard. For that I award Gryffindor, sixty points." Gryffindor once again cheered. You smiled and Harry. 

"We are tried with Slytherin!" You yelled so Harry and Draco could hear you over the cheering. 

"And to miss (y/n) (l/n)." The room was so quiet, you could hear a quill fall. 

"Bravery comes in many forms. You used your knowledge to help your friends, having to make difficult decisions to even leave them at some points but you remained calm through it all. For that, I award Gryffindor, seventy points." The room erupted in cheers. You hugged Harry and Draco. You looked over at Crabbe and Goyle, who looked shocked. 

The next day, you, Draco and Harry were sitting on the train. 

"So, It's decided. I will met (y/n) at her house, we will go and get Harry, and come back to my house?" Draco said. You and Harry nodded but you frowned. Draco looked at you. 

"(y/n), you OK?" Draco asked. Harry now looked at you. 

"Yeah, it's just what happens if your father says you cant hang out with us?" You asked. Draco smiled. 

"I don't care. You both are my friends and he will have to except that." Draco said. You smiled and nodded. 

"I agree. You both are my friends." You said. Harry smiled and nodded. 

"Same." He said. You all laughed and started to talk about what you planed to do over the summer. Soon the train slowed and stopped. You saw your mother and father, waving. You also saw a man who looked like Draco. You walked off the train with Draco and Harry. 

"Come on boy!" You heard and looked, seeing a fat man. Harry sighed, waved and said goodbye to you and Draco and walked to the man. You both waved to Harry.  

"Lets go Draco." You looked and saw Draco waking to his father. He turned and waved goodbye. 

"Did you have a good year honey?" Your mother asked. You nodded. 

"Yeah. I made the two best friends in the world and I cant wait to hang out with them this summer." You said. Your parents smiled sadly, before looking at each other. You could have sworn you saw fear in their eyes.