Chapter 6 - Troll

It was now Halloween and you were sitting with Draco and Harry when a note fell in front of you. You picked it up and read it, felling Draco and Harry lean in to read it also. 

Dear (y/n),

Can you meet me in the women's restroom in the dungeons? I need help with something importent. 

Angelina

You smiled. You liked Angelina so you stood. 

"What us to go with you?" Harry asked. You shook your head. 

"No its OK. save me some pumpkin juices." You said and walked down to the dungeons. you were almost to the restroom when Crabbe and Goyle came running past you. Crabbe bumped into you, knocking you over but they didn't stop. 

"Wheres the fire?" You said out loud as you stood, dusting yourself off. You then walked into the bathroom, but didn't see Angelina. 

"Angelina?" You called out with no answer. You then remembered Crabbe and Goyle and sighed. They must have sent the letter, wanting to jump you to get at Draco. You turned to leave but stopped. In front of you was a giant mountain troll. He was looking at you and was holding a club. You backed up but he took a step foreword and lifted the club up, bringing it down. You jumped out of the way and ran into one of the stalls, getting on the ground just in till as the club came crashing thought them all. You covered your head and let out a scream. 

"(y/n)!" You heard. You looked and saw Draco and Harry. 

"Wingardium Leviosa" Draco said. You sat up slowly and saw the trolls club was now hovering over him before it fell, hitting him on the head. You saw him stumble before falling. Harry and Draco ran over and helped you up. 

"(y/n), are you OK?" Draco asked. You nodded. They sighed. 

"We got worried when Professor Quill came running in and said Troll in the dungeon." Draco said. 

"But then Angelina was heading the the dorms, but we didn't see you so we came down here." Harry said. 

"What...What is going on!" You all heard and looked, seeing McGonagall, Snape and Quill. 

"What happened here?" McGonagall asked. You bit your lip. 

"I got a letter from Angelina, asking me to come here. As I was walking, Crabbe and Goyle ran past me. When I arrived and didn't see her, I figured they sent the letter. If Draco and Harry hadn't come to see if I was OK, I'm sure you would have one less student." You said. McGonagall sighed and turned to Snape, who just turned from looking at Harry. 

"Go see if Mr. Crabbe and Mr. Goyle wrote miss (l/n) that note." McGonagall said. Snape nodded and limped off and McGonagall turned to face you all again. 

"Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Potter. That was incredibly reckless of you. You could have gotten yourselves killed." McGonagall said. Draco and Harry looked down. 

"But McGonagall..." You started but she held her hand up. 

"But, because not many first years can say they took down a fully grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale, five points will be awarded to each of you." McGonagall said and turned, walking away. Quill stayed behind, to take the troll back. You looked at Draco and Harry before you all walked out. 

"Did you guys see that?" Harry asked. You looked at him.      

"See what?" Draco asked. Harry looked in front of him. 

"Snape's leg was bleeding." He said. You nodded. 

"I didn't see that, but I did see him limping." You said. 

"And I thought I saw blood on the ground." Draco said. You all entered the Gryffindor common room.   

"What do you think he got hurt on?" You asked. They shrugged and you sighed. 

"Well I'm going to bed. I will see you guys tomorrow." You said, waving and walked up to the female dorms. you fell on your bed after getting dressed but you couldn't sleep. You sighed. 

Something felt off about that limp.