Chapter 33 - Godfather

"Let me go!" You shouted as he held on to Scabbers who was shaking. 

"Shut up!" He yelled and picked you up, throwing you on to a beat up bed in the corner. You landed with a grunt and looked at him. 

"Give me the rat!" Sirius yelled, holding his hand out. You looked confused. 

"What?" You asked in confusion. You couldn't get away as he blocked your exit. He let out a small growl. 

"Listen. I need that rat. Give it to me, I don't want to hurt you." He said. You looked at him.

"Why do you want him?" You asked. Sirius opened his mouth but then Harry ran in and tackled Sirius. 

"Harry!" You shouted and Draco ran up to you. 

"Are you OK?" Draco asked. You nodded and Draco hugged you. 

"We were worried." He said. You blushed but then you saw that Harry was grabbed and pulled off Sirius, by Lupin. You gave a small gasped in shock and Draco let you go and looked when you gasped.

"Harry, stop!" Lupin shouted and Sirius stood up.

"Lupin, Let him go." Sirius said. Everyone looked at Sirius. 

"You heard me but Harry, before you do anything, please. I have to take care of something." Sirius said. 

"Why should I listen to you?" Harry yelled. Sirius looked at Lupin as Harry took a step away when Lupin let him go. 

"What is going on!" You yelled and stood. Draco stood also. Lupin, Harry and Sirius looked at you. Sirius sighed. 

"Give me that rat and I will show you." Sirius said, holding his hand out. You hesitated. 

"You won't hurt him?" You asked. Sirius shook his head. You didn't move for a bit but then gave him Scabbers. Scabbers was squeaking a lot. 

"Lupin. Can I use you wand old friend?" Sirius asked. 

"Friend!" You, Harry and Draco shouted as Lupin gave it to him. Sirius pointed the wand at him and said a spell very quietly. Soon, the rat turned into a human. your mouth dropped, as did Draco's and Harry. 

"Lupin, Sirius, my old friends." The man said but then Sirius gave Lupin his wand back, glaring at the man. 

"We are not your friends!" Lupin said, pointing his wand at him. He said a spell but you didn't hear it as Harry yelled. 

"Tell me what is going on!" Harry yelled. The man fell to the ground and he seemed to be sleeping. Lupin sighed and nodded. 

"Harry. Meet Peter Pettigew. The one that betrayed your mother and father. He was once our friend. This, as you know, is Sirius Black. He is innocent and...and your godfather." Lupin said. Harry's mouth dropped once again.

"G-Godfather?" Harry asked. Sirius nodded. 

"I would have died for my friend, your father." Sirius said. Harry walked up to him. 

"You never wanted to hurt me?" Harry asked. Sirius smiled and turned into a dog. 

"Your the dog that came up to us." Harry said. Sirius turned back.

"Yeah. I wanted to see my godson before I took this guy out." Sirius said, kicking Peter. He then looked at you.     

"I'm sorry that I scared you, I was just after him." Sirius said. You smiled and nodded.

"Well, lets take Peter to Dumbledore." You said. Lupin picked him up. 

"Good thing its not a full moon, huh Lupin." Sirius said. Lupin laughed a bit.