Chapter 54 - Classes

You woke up the next day and saw that you were alone in the dorm room. You sighed as you got up and ready for the day. When you walked down, you saw Draco and Harry waiting for you. They waved and you waved back and you all walked to the great hall in silence. You saw the end of the Gryffindor table was empty as the other students sat close to each other. you looked at Harry and Draco.  

"You screamed again last night." Harry said as you sat down. 

"OH." You said as food and plates appeared. It wasn't a disappointed OH, more like a matter of fact. You would have to get something for that today. You ate fast with Draco and Harry and ran to your first class, potions. You wanted to go early, hoping to talk with Snape. 

"Professor Snape?" You asked, walking up to him as Draco and Harry sat down. He looked at you. 

"Yes." He said. You looked down a bit. 

"Umm, d-do you have anything for nightmares?" You asked him. Snape looked at you. 

"See me after class Miss (l/n) and we will talk." Snape said. You nodded and turned, seeing Umbridge was walking up to the front. You walked past her and sat next to Harry and Snape stood. 

"Today we will be learning about venom antidotes. Please take your books out and read them as tomorrow we will be making the antidote to Veritaserum." Snape said. 

"Snape, a word please." Umbridge said. Snape looked at her. 

"Of course." He said and the two walked to his desk. Umbridge's back was to the class so Snape could watch the students. You focus on your reading for the classes but every now and again, you looked up. Snape would look at you though, almost like he knew and your head would shot back down. 

"Alright class, books away." Snape said. The class listened but there were still five more minutes to class. 

"Homework is you writing the ingredients needed for the antidote, in order, by volume and time needed to collect them. Your dismissed." Snape said. Everyone stood, a bit shocked but left. Harry and Draco watched for you as you walked up to Snape. 

"Snape?" You asked him. Umbridge had just left. 

"I do not have anything for you at the moment. It will take a month to make as I'm waiting on Sprout to grew the ingredients." Snape said. You nodded, turning and left. 

"Did you get it?" Harry asked. You shook your head. 

"No, he said he was out." You answered. 

"That's weird." Draco said. You nodded and walked into your next class, Herbology. Once in, you saw Umbridge talking with her. She looked a bit worried but nodded. 

"Hey, why don't you ask Professor Sprout is she has anything?" Draco asked. You smiled and walked up to her. 

"Um, Professor?" You asked. Professor Sprout looked at you, as did Umbridge. 

"Yes miss (l/n)?" Sprout asked. 

"You don't have anything for nightmare, do you?" You asked. Sprout gave a small smile. 

"I'm sorry, Snape just got everything for that a month ago and I am waiting for them to re-leaf." Sprout said. You looked confused. 

"But...But Professor..." You started but Sprout held her hand up.

"I'm sorry miss (l/n) but class is about to start." Sprout said. You nodded and walked over, standing in between Harry and Draco. 

"Well?" Harry asked. You looked at Umbridge, who was looking at the plants. 

"I think Sprout lied to me. She said Snape took all the ingredients needed to make the potion a month ago, but Snape said he was waiting for them to grew." You whispered. They looked confused and you just nodded. 

"I know." You said as Sprout started her class. 

The rest of the day was the same. You didn't ask any other teacher, but Umbridge was in everyone of your classes and she had talked with them all. 

"Did you find it weird that Umbridge was in every one of our classes?" Draco asked. You and Harry nodded. 

"Yeah, yeah it was." You said. 

"Maybe it was just her scheduled classes? She did say she would go to them all and that's a lot of classes." Harry said, trying to make it seem less weird.       

"Let's hope so." You said but something was telling you that you were being watched.