Chapter 60 - Tricked

"(y/n), Draco, Harry. To my office. McGonagall, message Azkaban." Dumbledore said. Harry and Draco helped you up. You stood, following them. Once in his office, Dumbledore asked you all to have a seat, which you did. 

"I understand that this has been a rough year and I'm sorry about that." Dumbledore said. You looked at him and opened your mouth when a knock came from the door. 

"Enter." Dumbledore said and McGonagall walked in. 

"Headmaster, we have a problem." McGonagall said. Dumbledore stood and walked out with her. You watched them leave and turned back around when the door closed but Harry started to hold his head and gave a soft scream. 

"Harry? Is it happening again?" Draco asked. You looked at Draco.

"Again?" You asked and looked at Harry, who was now sweating. Harry then stopped. He looked at you and Draco. 

"He has Sirius." Harry said. You heard Draco gulp.

"Who?" You asked in confusion. Harry looked at you. 

"Voldemort." He said. You stood. 

"Then we have to get him back!" You said. Draco also stood. 

"I agree. Where is he?" Draco said. Harry stood also. 

"The ministry. Lets take the floo network." Harry said. You all nodded and left through Dumbledore's fireplace. You ran with Harry and Draco to an elevator where Harry told you about the visions he was having.    

"Why didn't you tell me before?" You asked, a bit hurt but Harry and Draco smiled at you. 

"We didn't want you to worry about this also." Harry said. You smiled. They truly were the best. Once the elevator stopped, you all ran to where Harry saw it happened. 

"This is it." Harry said. You all looked, seeing a sign that read "Hall of Prophecy." 

"Lets go save him." You said. Draco nodded, opening the door. Once in, you all walked slowly. The room was filled with crystal balls. You stopped, looking at one. 

"Harry, this has your name on it." You said. Harry walked over. He reached and grabbed it. 

"(y/n), this one has yours on it." Draco said. You walked over, seeing it. 

(y/n) (l/n)

You reached, grabbing it. 

"Well done." You heard and turned, seeing Lucius. A lady with black hair was near him. 

"Father." Draco said. Lucius glared at him. 

"Do not call me that." He said, looking at you and Harry. 

"Give me the prophecy Potter." Lucius said, holding his hand out. You looked around, seeing more and more death eaters and you took a small step. 

"I have it." you said, holding your up. You hoped they didn't know about yours but you became hopeful as Lucius looked scared, but then smiled. 

"Then make your father proud." Lucius said, moving his hand to you. 

"Yes, make him proud." The lady said. Lucius looked at her. 

"Quiet Bellatrix." Lucius said, looking back at you but you glared at them.  

"That man is not my father." You said, taking your wand out. 

"Stupefy!" You yelled. Lucius flew back, hitting a shelf. you then heard crashing. 

"Run!" Draco yelled and you all ran. You saw death eaters coming at you but Draco took care of them with a stupefy. You gave Harry your prophecy and you put them away to keep them save. 

"Look! A door!" Harry yelled. You all ran thought it, only to fall.  

"Arresto Momentum!" You yelled. You all stopped right before you hit them ground, only to fall a second later, landing safely. Draco stood up first, helping you and Harry up. You put your wand away. 

"Nice job." Harry said. You smiled but then froze as you felt a wand on your back and an arm wrap around your neck softly. 

"Nice try, deary." You heard Bellatrix say into your ear. 

"Let me go!" You heard, looking. It was Draco. He was being held by his hair, a wand to throat.    

"I will kill him." Lucius said. You looked and he was right in front of Harry.

"Don't try anything, your father wants to see you." Bellatrix said. You then saw Sirius.

"Get away from my godson." Sirius said, punching Lucius. You felt the lady's wand and arm move and you ran, taking your wand out. You started to fight, sending death eaters away from you. You saw many people fighting, one of which was your mother. She was helping Sirius and Harry. You smiled and your mother sent a stunning spell right back at Lucius. 

"Avada Kedavra!" You heard, seeing a green light hit your mother and looked. It was Bellatrix again. You turned to look at your mother, seeing her on the ground.

Not moving. 

"NO!" You screamed and looked at Bellatrix. She smiled at you before running away. 

You followed her. 

"You bitch!" You yelled as you followed her but she was laughing. Laughing at the fact that she killed your mother.

"Flipendo!" You yelled, hitting her. She fell to the ground but rolled onto her back. You stopped, hovering over her. 

"You...you killed my mother!" You yelled at her, tearing streaming down your face.

"That's right daughter. She did. Let the hate flow in you." You heard. You turned, seeing him. 

"Father." You said with fear in your voice. Voldemort smiled at you.