~Chapter 63 - Starting Year Six~

You sat on the train with Draco, who was holding your hand. Harry was talking with a teacher starting this year. Harry was busy with Dumbledore all summer and couldn't hang out but he did send letters to you and Draco. 

"Do you think Harry learned anything useful over the summer?" Draco asked. You smiled at him. 

"Yeah, I do. Dumbledore takes care of his students and we know he's helping Harry." You said. Draco smiled. 

"Well, we do have this compartment to our self." Draco said, leaning in and kissed you. You smiled into the kiss, kissing back. He then moved from you. 

"Draco?" You asked confusingly. He smiled. 

"(y/n), I have a question for you." Draco asked, pulling you on to his lap. You smiled. 

"Sure, what?" You asked. He leaned into your ear. 

"When this is all over and my father is sent to Azkaban, do you want to live with me at my place?" He asked. You looked at him before giving him a kiss. 

"Yes." You said. He held you tight. 

"I love you (y/n)." Draco said. 

"I love you Draco." You said and kissed him when a knock came. You looked, seeing the silhouette of Harry. 

"Come on in Harry." Draco said and Harry walked in. 

"Hey guys." Harry said with a smile. 

"How is your day going?" Harry asked, sitting down. You smiled. 

"Good. How was your summer?" You asked. Harry sighed. 

"Busy. Dumbledore and I got a new teacher for this year and Dumbledore is going to be teaching me about Voldemort." Harry said. 

"That's good though." You said, moving from Draco's lap to the seat. Draco still had an arm around you.

"Yeah. I will let you guys know what I found out as I learn it OK." Harry said. You and Draco nodded. 

"Yeah, sounds..." You started but another knock came and you all looked, seeing the door open. You saw Crabbe and Goyle. You sighed. They had left you guys alone for a while now and you thought it would stay like that. 

"What do you want?" You asked. They just smiled. 

"Just wanted to say that this year will be a good year." Crabbe said. Goyle smirked and they left. You looekd at Harry, then Draco. 

"What was that about." You asked. They shrugged.