Chapter 26 - The Scratch.

You were standing near the Forbidden forest with Harry and Draco. You all put what happened on the train in the back of your heads and waited till Hagrid came out. You felt someone nudge you and looked. It was Crabbe. Goyle was near him and they both laughed. you rolled your eyes and heard gasps. You looked and saw a beautiful winged creature.    

"This here is Buckbeak. A Hippogriff. They are very proud creatures." Hagrid said. Every student was silent. 

"In order to approach one, you must first bow. Once the Hippogriff bows, you may stand up straight but always keep eye, never blink. When the Hippogriff walks up to you you may pet it. Alright, Any volunteers?" Hagrid asked. No one moved. Hagrid smiled. 

"Harry? How about you?" Hagrid asked. Harry stood still but moved forward slowly. He bowed, as did the Hippogriff. Soon Harry, was petting the Hippogriff. 

"Good job Harry. (Y/n), Your up next." Hagrid said. Harry backed up slowly and you stepped forward, bowing. You heard Hagrid say it was OK and you looked up. Buckbeak walked up to you and you gave him a few pets. He was very soft. 

"Wow." You whispered before backing up. 

"Draco, come one." He said. Draco took a stem but then fell. You looked, seeing Buckbeak standing on its hind legs, trying to attack Draco, who held his arm up and was slashed. Hagrid tried to calm Buckbeak down and got him to leave, but Draco was still hurt. You heard laughing and looked, seeing that it was Crabbe and Goyle, again. Draco was holding his arm. 

"Hagrid, Draco has to go to he infirmary!" Harry called out. Hagrid nodded, picking up Draco and walked off. You and Harry followed him. 

"Hagrid, I'm fine you can put he down." Draco said but it sounded strained, like he was in more pain then he wanted to admit. 

"No can do." Hagrid said as you all entered the infirmary and he set you down. Madam Pomfrey came over and looked at it. 

"It will be alright." She said as she started to dab disinfected on it. Draco hissed in pain but didn't say anything. She then wrapped it up and put it in a sling. 

"Keep it like this for the next week and it will be healed. That disinfectant has magic in it but must be kept wrapped. Your dismissed." She said and walked away. Draco got down from the bed. 

"I'm sorry Draco." Hagrid said, nervously. Draco smiled. 

"It's OK, I don't blame you." Draco said. Hagrid nodded but you noticed that didn't help. 

"Your not the one I'm afraid of. I have to let your family know you got hurt." Hagrid said. You looked at Harry and Draco but Draco gave a small chuckle.  

"Please. My father won't do anything. He was upset last year. The most he will do is yell. I'm not worried." Hagrid nodded, a small smile on his face before he left. Draco started to walk with you and Harry. 

"Hows it feel?" Harry asked. Draco shrugged. 

"Tingly, but no pain. Do we know who pushed me?" Draco asked. Harry shook his head, but you nodded. They both looked at you. 

"It was Crabbe and Goyle." You said. Draco sighed. 

"You think they will ever leave us alone?" Harry asked. Both you and Draco shook your heads.