~Chapter 25 - Starting Year Three~

You, Draco and Harry stayed at your house for the few days before going to Hogwarts. Draco and Harry shared the guest room. The day you all were going to go, you woke to yelling. You groaned and sat up, walking to the living room. It was Harry. He looked sad and mad. 

"Whats going on?" You asked. Harry looked at you, and you then saw your mother and father, looking worried also. 

"Your mother burnt my permission slip." Harry said. You looked at you mother. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that it was there. I was just starting a fire." Your mother said. You sighed. 

"Well, maybe we can just get a new one." You asked. Harry sighed and nodded before walking into the living room. You looked at your mother and father. 

"We really didn't know." Your father said. You nodded, walking into the living room where Harry was sitting on the couch, his face in his hands. You sat by him and nudged him. 

"Hey." You said. He moved his hands and looked at you. 

"Don't worry so much. I'm sure McGonagall can fix this." You said. Harry smiled a bit when you saw Draco come into the living room, yawning. 

"Whats with all the commotion?" Draco asked. Harry told him and Draco was shocked. 

"Come on guys, lets not focus on this. Since we are all up, lets just head to the train." You said. Draco sighed loudly but nodded. Harry stood, as did you and you all got your stuff, taking the floo powder. You all arrived at the train, which was packed already you ran into the compartment, sticking your head out the window.  

"Bye mom! Bye Dad!" You yelled, waving. They waved back and you sat down but Draco and Harry were putting their fingers to their lips. You looked, seeing a man with a coat and hat covering him, sleeping. You mouthed sorry. They nodded. You sat by Harry as Draco sat by the mysterious man. You all were silent and it got boring but you didn't want to wake the man. After a few hours, the train stopped. 

"What the." You said but the temperature suddenly dropped. You hugged yourself. 

"W-Whats g-going o-on?" You asked thought clattering teeth. Suddenly the door opened. You Draco and Harry all looked and you saw a black, floating hooded figure. 

"A-A D-D..." You started to stopped, seeing extremely cold. You then heard a voice. 

"Hush child." It was the same voice as Toms. 

"..." You heard. You opened your eyes, seeing Draco and Harry helping you up. 

"Ah, Shes awake." You heard. You looked, seeing a man. 

"Here." Draco said, holding out chocolate. You took it, eating it. You felt much better and stood. 

"Whats was a Dementor doing here?" You asked. 

"Lupin says they're here from Azkaban. They are looking for Sirius Black, the man that escaped." Harry said, pointing to the man. 

"Oh." You said. 

"Don't worry. The train will start soon. Sit." Lupin said. You sat by Draco, who was still holding you. 

"Did you scream (y/n)?" Harry asked. You shook your head. 

"I heard a women scream." Harry said. You bit your lip. 

"I heard Tom saying hush child." You said. Draco and Harry looked at you, but you looked down. 

"I thought we destroyed him." Draco said. You nodded. 

"Maybe its a memory." Harry said. You shrugged. 

"Maybe." You said but you didn't believe it. 

You didn't want to believe it.