part 36 mehandi

Começar do início

Manik moved to get dhruv ......Even he is made to sit with her.....manan performed all the rituals of them.....

Then the designers started keeping designs .....

Nandu dragged mukti away from arya cabir and made her sit with ruhi and navya. ......Even they are getting mehandi  applied......

Then nandu is checking on the arrangements of lunch.....But manik went to her and made her sit on the couch .....And took her hands and gave the designer ......And sat beside her scolding her for not keeping mehandi
She kept a cute pout ....He is about to kiss her on it ....She immediately put her head on his shoulder .....He sat side hugging her...And laughing with her ....

Even everyone are getting mehandi done .....

Then suddenly they heard a noise ....

That is kamya spit juice on another lady

That is kamya spit juice on another lady ....She started scolding kamya......

Lady : r u blind kamya ....How dare you spit the juice on me...

Kanya : it's just the juice is very spicy ....I didn't see ....I'm sorry ....

Lady : juice and spicy don't you dare lie ....I'm asking you about club and u did this to me ...... u better ......Be sorry ... ....I will not forget this insult ......And yeah I will see you later ......Saying the lady left to wash.....

Kanya : what the hell waiter ....Is this what you serve guests.....

Waiter : no mam...I gave everyone the same juice .....I don't know how......But I feel u can't taste good things....

Kamya : how dare you speak to me like that ??? She raises her hand to hit the waiter.....

Cabir stops her ......Relax aunty ....
What happened....

Kamya : that bloody waiter gave me a spicy juice ....

Cabir : juice can't be spicy aunty .....
Come on sit here .....Is all ok...You look stressed....

Kamya is scolding the waiter ...For giving her a spicy drink.....But cabir made her sit on the couch .....After dismissing the scolding session....of the waiter ....But suddenly kamya jumped on the couch bcoz there are needles on the cushion.....

Kamya : it's hurting .....She started jumping more ......All started laughing looking at her ......

Cabir : what happened aunty .....

Kamya : something is poking......But when she checked the cushion nothing is there ....Bcoz arya immediately replaced the cushion....

Kamya : something is wrong ....

Cabir : what's wrong aunty ....

Kamya : juice is spicy ....Now something poked me when I sat .....