Chapter 34

a/n: Mature content ahead... read with caution

I walked inside the dark house. It was pitch black. I think Mr. Westbrook is asleep, or he is not here. I took my heels off and my feet touched something soft beneath them.

 I wonder what it is. I turned on the light and I felt rose petals falling down on me. I was shocked to see every inch of the floor covered in flower petals, rose Petals.

And then I saw him standing in front of me with a small smile at his face. "Welcome home Angel" He said. "Mr. Westbrook this..."

 "Shhh... Not a word, today there will be no words between us, nothing just the unspoken feelings, nothing but you and me. No questions, no barriers. I want to welcome you to my world Mrs. Anika Evander Westbrook, I want to welcome you in my life, in every single part of it, I want you to be a part of me. And a part of my heart. Just like I want to be part of your heart"

"Evan, you already are part of my heart" he smiled and took my hand. "come I have done something special for tonight" He slowly pulled me closer to him.

 "I wanted to see you in the dress. And today you are looking like one of a kind." He softly kissed my forehead and picked me up walking towards the master bedroom. I wonder what he is planning.

"What are you planning?" I asked. "you will see soon." He said softly. He took me inside the master bedroom. It was draped in red. Red sheets, red petals. And red strawberry scented candles. 

The sweet aroma had created a romantic environment. I wonder how he did all this and why he did all these. He placed me on the bed and removed my sandals. Then he slowly massaged my legs. "How was it? The dance?" He asked. "Good, Noel and others had kept me company" I told him.

"but you forgot me didn't you, you owe me a dance Angle." He said. He looked at me with hooded expression. I wonder what had happened. "You are very beautiful angel, so much beautiful. And I am happy that you are all ,mine." 

I was confused why is he behaving this way? It is like he is claiming me for him. And I cannot deny his claim. He slowly stood up and moved towards the dresser. Then he took something out.

"Tonight, was an auction, it was for charity a cause close to my heart. I thought I might take you there but you have the ball to attained." He said. "You could have told me Mr. Westbrook, I would have gone with you." I said.

 "No, you have resented me I knew you were waiting for the formal for a long time and I don't want to take away that happiness from you." He softly stroked my hairs.

He opened the box and it contain a heart shaped locket embedded in platinum. It was beautiful. "It is a very rare diamond, a blue stone, as rare as you are. When I saw it I thought about you. And I bought it."

 He took it and placed it around my neck clasping it. "You look beautiful as if it was made just for you" He said. "You didn't have to." He smiled. "But I have to, I wanted to. I wanted to do something for you, like you took care of me, I wanted to make you feel special" He said.

"Evan, you do make me feel special each day, every day." He smiled and kissed me softly and slowly. "I want to make you feel special. I want you to make you feel belong, like you belong to me." He said. "Will you someday tell me?" I asked. "The cause which is close to your heart?" I asked. 

"Someday, yes I will. But today I want to know you, know your true self inside out. I know somewhere inside this soft and timid exterior is a wildness, I want that for myself." I looked down. "I...I don't have a..." "Shhh... I know you, I have seen you in your truest self. When you thought I was not looking, when you thought you were alone, I was watching you. I was watching your every mood, your every move. How you danced while you cooked, or how you made your little creations."