Chapter 39

He came towards me and pulled me closer. "You forgot me?" He asked. "N...no" I looked down. "Guys we should go its getting late" Noel said. Bless him for saving the day. They left and left me with Evan.

"I think you are tired. You can go and change" He pulled me and my back hit his front. "I am sensing anger and disappointment" He said. "I am fine Evan, just a little tired" I said getting out of his hold and walking inside the bedroom. I looked through my wardrobe and pulled out a long night shirt.

When I came back Evan was sitting in his sweats doing nothing. He pulled me to him and said softly. "I am sorry, I didn't knew it was your birthday Angel" He said. "No, it's ok I haven't told you too, anyways it was always just a date, no one really care until today' Evan shied "they should. It is an important day, everyone should celebrate their special day." He said stroking my hairs.

"not if that day reminds you of the mistake" "You are not a mistake baby Angel. Without you my life would have been incomplete. Without you I would have no one to come back home to. For me you are important and it is not acceptable that I forgot your birthday" He said.

"It's ok, its already past 11. Few minutes till twelve." I reminded him. "Yet we have time for little something" he said picking a small box. "Open it" He said. I opened it and it had a small red velvet and chocolate cupcake only difference is it have a pair of edible angel wings and a crown on the top. "it is beautiful." I said.

"Your father told me that it was your birthday and this was kind of tradition." I nodded, oh dad I miss you so much. "You miss him don't you?" I nodded. "How about we go and see him In few days? I have to finalize somethings, and you can meet him?" He suggested.

"I cant " I said. "I promised the gang that I will go to Miami with them for college breaks" Oh I forgot to mention it didn't I? "And are you telling me or asking for my consent on your plan?" He asked. "I am just telling you Evan, it is not yet finalized." Why is he getting so defensive like this? He pulled me towards him again.

"I cannot help but get defensive Angel. You and I had just four months together and in these four months we barely have time for ourselves." He said. "And whose fault is that?" I asked getting angry. He cannot let me enjoy my life for his petite insecurities. How that is fair?

"I am sorry, I was late. I know you are angry at me because I have forgotten this day. One of the most important days in your life." I laughed. "No, it is not. It never was, it was just a date. As I said it was not important." He held my hand "I am sorry, tell me what can I do to make it up to you?" He asked.

"Let me go vacationing with my friends?" I asked more of a question then an answer. "But I thought maybe we could go somewhere together, probably Greece? I was planning for that. As we didn't have our honeymoon, I thought... but its ok Greece can wait if you want to you can go to Miami with your friends. Now would you please light that cupcake?" He asked and I nodded.

He sang me the happy birthday song. "Have a nice year baby" he wished. "Thank you" I said. He made me sit down beside him. "I will never ever forget this day ever again in my life I promise you that" he said wiping the corner of my mouth and putting it inside his mouth swirling his tongue around.

"Mmm... red velvet might just become my favourite and its taste better when it comes off you. You make it sweeter" His lips captured mine for a slow sensual kiss. "That's better, there is nothing in this world that is as sweeter as you are Angel" He said pulling me in his arms.

Next morning I woke up in a different bed wondering when I came here. And since when houses move? "good morning, nice day for sailing" I looked up and saw Evan looking at me. "Where am I?" I asked. "I have kidnapped you and I am going to keep you captive today, whole day and yes, no cell phones or any that kind of device. It just a whole day of you and me." I gave him a hard stair. "And does this no mobile rule is for both of us? Or just me?" I asked.