Chapter 30

My head hurts. I don't know why I drunk again. Damn. That was not a good idea from my side. I didn't wanted to be sore drunk. I looked at my naked self and then another body was snuggled close to mine.

 I looked in mesmerizing face of one and only Mr. Westbrook. Did we? No, I don't feel any different. Just my head hurts. I felt his chest rise and fall. He was sleeping peacefully. I saw the canopy bed. It was huge and something out of dream land. I looked around the room it was bigger than his and mine. It is beautiful.

A pair of arm gone round my body. I squealed. "Good morning Angel, it is a lovely sight to see at morning, a very happy you." He said. I turned around and his Grey eyes were sparking with happiness. "My head hurts, what we did last night?" I asked. He looked at me worriedly. "Do you remember anything from last night?" 

He asked. "N...No, not much. Just that I might have been a little too much drunk. We didn't do anything did we?" I asked. "Ummmhmmm... I want to repeat what I did to you last night." I looked at him surprised. He smiled and pressed a kiss on my mouth. And then on my cheek and then on my neck pressing me down at the bed. He was holding my hands above my head and kept on kissing me down and more down.

I pulled him closer to me, because I can he is mine I can do anything with him. "My Angel is getting bold and she is developing claws." He commented, leaving my hands as his stubble tickled the sensitive area between my legs. I moaned in response he chuckled.

 Then I felt him kissing me softly and continue his torturous pace. " Evan please" I said tightening the hold over the sheets as his mouth worked magic. He surely knows how to give attention to a girl. "Not so, soon baby" He said.

Then he stopped and started again. "Evan please" I pleaded. "Only for you baby, only for you I will turn into a good person" He said and softly pressed his finger against my nub and I came hard. He stood up and looked at me as waves of pleasure ran through me. "Now my turn Angel" He said and parted my legs again. 

But a knock started us both. He cursed and I laughed. " I think your hangover is over now princess." He said. I blushed as he gave me his shirt to wear. "Don't come out until I say so, you are not fully dressed yet." He said. I smiled at his possessiveness. "You know I am yours right? I signed a certificate to prove that."

"Angel, you will forever be mine and that will not be because of a certificate. And there are few pills in that room, take too that is labelled Tylenol, you will be fine" I nodded and walked inside the bathroom. I took the pills he told me to have, But then I saw another few empty bottles. And it was a very known antidepressant.

 My father's company manufactures that. I took the case and walked out room. He was holding flowers in his hands and talking to Noel. "Oh Angel, I told you not to come out whole you are dressed only in my shirt." Evan said through gritted teeth.

"Evan, your shirt is practically a dress on me. And I don't think it reveal than anything that should be revealed any way." I said. "The flowers?" I asked. "Noel bought them as an apology of his behavior yesterday, which she revealed nothing about. But said you snapped on her. Do I need to interfere here?" He asked. 

"No, that wont be necessary. Look I am sorry Ani, I was out of the line. I know, if it is not too late then will you go to the winter formal with me?" Noel asked. I looked at him, his eyes looked like he haven't slept all night long.

"Babe, come on tell him already" Evan's voice tickled my ear. "Do you have to ask Noel? Didn't I told you I will go before?" I said. "Do you still want to go though I behaved very badly. I should have remembered you are my best buddy, the partner in crime, And I made you cry. I am so sorry Ani" He said looking at me.