Chapter 13

I woke up on now an empty bed. I looked at myself. More like I looked at my half naked self. Ok that is not how I pictured myself getting up.

My head spin and bile rose up my throat and I rushed to bathroom. I heaved as I tried to empty my already empty stomach. I washed my mouth brushed my teeth and took a quick shower trying to get rid of the headache creeping in.

I walked out wearing the bathrobe. And looked around the room. Certainly not my room. I walked out to realise I have been in his room all night. Did we do something I don't know about? I walked towards the dining room and watched him already dressed and sitting on the table reading the morning paper.

"Good morning, are you feeling ok?" He asked. I nodded. "Do you want anything specific?" He asked. "My head hurts" I said truthfully.

"That is because you drank in excess yesterday. Even if it is bear, you drunk it for the first time and few are enough to make you feel sick." He said looking at me with concern.

"Do I need to call a doctor Angel?" He asked. "No, I am fine Mr. Westbrook just need to get rid of this hangover" I said. "why don't you stay home today? You can rest" I shook my head in no, "I have classes today and I have to catch up a lot sir, it is not an option to stay at home." He shrugged. "You can always exchange the notes with your friends."

At friends his voice turned a little bitter, I wonder why. "I am sensing lots of resent towards my friends" I said. "No, I am alright with your friends" He said not looking at me still.

"I guess I can call Noel and ask him for the notes then. He will be much obliged to help. Maybe later I can meet up with them for practice." I really didn't wanted to angry Mr. Westbrook. But I think I kind of did.

"You are not going to meet up with him or anyone past college hours no matter how much important it may seems for you. Today we are going to host a small party for our client and his family in our mansion and your presence is mandatory" he informed.

"But why you need me sir when clearly no one knows I am your wife?" I asked him. He fumed more. "You should be present here and you better not defy me ever. DO you understand?" He asked. I nodded.

"Good" He said softly. Then he pulled me to him and kissed my forehead. "Go and rest baby, you need it. I will be home early I promise." I found my arms go around him returning his hug. "By the way you are sleeping inside my bedroom from tonight." He said pulling back.

"But..." He placed his finger over my lips. "Shhh... no buts, I want you by my side every night. Is that asking for too much?" "But I don't want to catch germs from your other hoes nor I want to caught you in act" I murmured. He shied.

"If I have to do it with someone else then I have a hotel with pent house suite available forever. You don't have to think about catching anything from anyone. Also, I suddenly have this urge to be with my wife. So, I don't think you will see me with anyone anymore." He suddenly placed a soft kiss on my lips. Just a fleeting kiss. "Bye baby, when I get back look gorgeous for me."

I heard his car drove off and I called Noel informing him about some family issues and asking if I can borrow his notes for the day. "Sure anything for you sweetheart. Shall I give them to you after college?" He asked.

"Yes, sure you can give me that Just drop by before practice." I said. "Sure see you then Ani" I shied as he cut the call.

I really don't want to sleep. I have just a little left for me to do. I walked around the room and decided to tidy up the place for the guests. The housekeeper would be here today but I am used to these tasks myself.