Chapter 28

I dozed off again watching him work on his laptop. "You don't have to remain awake you know. You can sleep" He told me as I looked at the time. It was two in morning. I wonder what he was doing.

"I don't I am trying to study here, my exams are near if you didn't noticed" I shied trying to go through my notes again. I remember about the Winter Formal of the college and that I still have to ask Mr. High and Mighty about attending it. He will say yes wont he?

"You are doing it again Angel. Tell me what is bothering you this much?" he asked. "N...Nothing" I should probably go and study in my room." I told him picking up my papers and tried walking out of the room. Keyword tried. Mr. Westbrook held my arm in his.

"Now what is bothering you baby tell me. You know you can tell me anything." He said, "I know I can Evan." I told him. He suddenly picked me up and walked out of the Study. I cannot help but give one glance at the painting the was hanging up in his study, my painting the one he painted few days ago.

I was looking at him in almost half naked state. I don't know why he not want to paint me fully clothed but it doesn't looks bad. Instead it looks beautiful to me. And I think to him. "Where are you taking me?" I asked him. "To my room, where else. I think you should get some sleep. No need to worry about another thing Mrs, Westbrook, because you my dear Kid Wife is brilliant naturally" I wish it was true.

"But still I have to study." I complained as he placed me on the bed. "Do it tomorrow" He told me. "But I have to go to Uni and then to office. I have much pending work left." He shied and sat beside me. "The only place you need to be today is in your bed right now. Take the day off tomorrow. I think the boss wont mind"

He slowly stroke my hairs. "Yes he wont until I show up at work place in Micro minis" I commented. "Yes right to the point then the boss will just pull you inside his cabin and have his way with you without ever caring who is hearing you scream" I blushed. "Or maybe he would like to see you in red lace, and nothing inside his office door under him panting and begging for a real good love making session." He said unbuttoning my night shirt.

"I think I am sleepy now" I told him and he chuckled. He sure knows my weakness. He left my shirt and started to walk out of the room. "However, I don't think I want to sleep alone. You can do rest of your work tomorrow" I told him but he still left.

Oh right how can I forget prioritizing his work over me. He told me didn't he? I tried to close my eyes slowly and tossed and turned on his bed trying to find a comfortable position. I felt someone pulling me to them and placing a soft kiss on my temple. The heat was radiating from his half naked body was good enough to want me to snuggle more into him.

I sat up and he looked at me confused. But I know he deserve me. All of me. I unbuttoned my night shirt and snuggle back into covers. Evan slowly held my waist and pulled me to him. I felt his skin against mine and warmth sipping into my body.

I snuggled close to him as he kissed my temple and my mouth and my neck. His hand travel over my body making me blush more. "Don't be embarrassed to show me your body, it is beautiful as you are Annika. I think you left your wings purposely hidden somewhere so that you can be here with me forever Angel, and forever is what I am aiming for."

He Pulled me impossible close as I felt his remove rest of my cloths. Could it happen today? I felt his naked body pulling into mine. "Relax, I will not do anything. I just wanted to feel your skin against mine." And true to his words he just held me to sleep that way, for the whole night.

I woke up into his arms again. And saw his sleepy form. He is beautiful and I specially likes how light filters through his features and make him look more unearthly, ethereal. He is one fine specimen for a human being. I decided to trace his nose and his lips. He is mine isn't he? A big fluffy teddy bear.