Epilogue

1 year later

Evan came home looking tired then ever. I wonder what is going on with him. He settled down not looking at me. But he walked and looked at his daughter. She is his splitting image. An he loves her. But I don't think he loves me anymore.

"Here I have bought something for her" he said. He placed another toy in her room. He adored her. And I am not complaining. She is adorable. "You are angry Angel?" he asked.

"No, I am fine Evan." I don't want to fight knowing that he had to deal with a temperamental me. Ever since that night , I had nightmares. And I was diagnosed with PTSD. But I am dealing with it. He is helping. Noel is alright, thank goodness.

"I can sense you are angry baby, what I did wrong?" He asked. "Nothing Evan, you did nothing wrong." I said softly stroking his hairs. I love his silky hairs. He kissed on top of his daughter's head. And then walked outside.

"I have some work, in will join you later." He does that always, at least from two months or so, he never ever be at home, and when he does he is always at work. I shied and walked inside my room. Yes, I am back to where I started to sleep fifteen months ago. It is like everything is falling apart for me all over again.

I took my pills and poured them on my hand. "Again me and you tonight" I said. Someone held my hand. I came face to face with Evan. "No, it's me and you tonight baby Angel." He said taking the pills and placing them back where they belong.

Then he picked me up and took me to the place where I belong by his side. He took me in the master bedroom. "I missed you so much. I am sorry for hurting you baby angel. But like I said you are my more addictive then all the drugs in the world combine. I cannot get you out of my system, and I am in forever in need of you." He pushed me to the bed softly. And then claimed my lips.

In morning I woke up in an empty bed, Evan was nowhere to be found. I saw his ring and a letter. I was afraid to read it. But I picked it up,

To our new Beginnings, this time I want to do it rightly.

I was confused. I walked out after pulling the robe. The house was doused with flower petals. Rose petals forming a path to I don't know where. It was beautiful. I walked following the trail. It laid outside the house. Into the garden.

And then to the rooftop. I wonder why, Then i saw him on the roof top waiting for me. "Why don't you look down now baby Angel." He said. I looked down and the flowers on the grass spelt

Will You Marry me?

I turned around to see Evan settled on his one knee with a ring. "Marry me Angel, this time I want it to be right, I want to see you as my bride." I nodded tears escaping my eyes.

Oh Evan. He picked me up and twirled me around. "Oh Angel, you don't know how long I have been waiting to see you in that white dress" He said kissing my forehead.

He called my father afterwards and told him the news. My father was delighted to hear it. He called my friends next. They all rejoiced. Next few days passed in blur with the planning. He hired a wedding planner and showed me what they do in their tradition.

Noel and others too have helped. Actually, I think Noel, Evan and Arijit had become buddies, inseparable buddies.

We got good news few days after Evan announced our wedding to Media. Yes, he did that. They are not leaving us since then. But again, who cares, Evan and I are finally free of everything. Evan told me that he located Naveen's wife's family.

He wanted them to get justice for the wrong doings of Naveen. So, today we located only surviving relative his son. Who was in foster care. Evan and I met the little boy. He was Afraid four year old boy. Just wrong place at wrong time. I know how it feels when nobody wants you.