Chapter 35

I woke up alone in the bed, wondering where he was. I was unable to move. Because every time I moved I winced. I saw his robe on the ground. I took it wrapped it around me. I walked out of the room slowly wincing. And trying to find him. 

I heard grunts yes they are his. I followed them and it lead me to his gym. I saw he was punching. His whole body was covered in sweat. I unknowingly ogled his perfect features. Is he truly mine?

Suddenly he stopped and looked at me. His eyes were not betraying anything. Oh right I was in forbidden zone. I was not suppose to be here. I turned around and about to leave when his voice stopped me. 

"Wait" He said. I turned around looking at him. "Yes" I said. "Take off your robe, it is mine" What? "I...I cant" I cant I am not wearing anything underneath it. "Come on I need it Angel, give that to me."

"I will be back with it" I told him but he held my hand and pulled me closer to him. "Take it off here" He said. "But..." 

"Shhh..." He put his finger on my lips. And then pulled the strings apart. "You are beautiful with or without anything. Don't be shy baby, not in front of me. I like to see you like this, I love to see you like this, your body covered in my love bites. I have given you those, because I can, because you belong to me, mine and mine only." He pushed me against the wall.

"Are you too sore?" He asked. "I...I..." he smiled. "Shall we check baby?" He asked slowly moving his hand on my thighs. Suddenly his phone rang. "God dammit. Can't they give me one day alone with my wife?" He said angrily.

 Am I hearing it right? He wants to have some time alone with me? He took his phone and pressed answer button. "What?" He asked angrily. Then he talked and I picked up my robe securing it again.

I felt him pull me to him. "Is that today? Right, ok I will attained the video conference. I will see you at the office Andrea, and yes I will be coming with my PA." He said and then slowly removed my robe. He kissed my shoulder.

 "Right after I am done here" He said and I felt him pulling me closer to him again. Skin on skin as he like it. "In one night, you have made me hooked to your everything. I cant even imagine staying a moment away from you. I need you, more than you ever know, I need you."

I turned around and looked at him. He slowly placed on his work out bench and kissed my forehead. "Please baby never ever leave me ever, I am nothing without you by my side." He said. 

"I am not going anywhere" He kissed my forehead again and then he kissed my mouth and my neck. He held my arms and then slowly he lowered himself.

"Here wear this, you will look beautiful in red" he said. "Shall I do anything else?" I asked. "yes, wait for me in the studio just wearing that necklace, I want to make a portrait of your beautiful self" He said. "It isn't titanic." I said. 

"No, it is not because I am not losing you to anyone else or dying in vain" He said softly. "right, I am not as beautiful as rose was" He smiled. "No, you are better, because you are real baby Angel." He said.

I was dressed in something he chosen for me. "So, I will join you for conference after I finish the college, today is last class and then it will be holidays for Christmas." I said. "Ahhh... Christmas, shall we throw a ball for that? You still owe me the dance and I want to see you as my snow queen, I shall be your king." He said. 

"You know Evan, you will always be my king no matter what." I told him. "Shall I drop you?" he asked. "No, I did learn how to ride a bike for nothing. I am taking your prized possession Mr. Westbrook" He laughed. "Oh you are wrong baby Angel about my most prized possession" He said throwing me the keys.