Chapter 25

I made him sit on the bed. He looked tired. "You shouldn't have scold them like this Mr. Westbrook" I said. He softly brushed the inside of my wrist. "You are warm, cozy, you are my home" He said.

Why is he saying all these things? Suddenly he is concern. "Anika" he whispered. "Mr. Westbrook, you should rest. I will give you something to eat then" He shook his head. "I ate with my delegates, I am not much hungry" he said.

I nodded leaving him. He held my arm. I turned around. "Sit here" He said. I sat down beside him. He walked towards the bathroom and came back with a first aid kid. He cleaned my lip and my hand. Then bandaged it.

I saw he already ditched his Suit and tie. His two buttons were opened. I can see little tanned skin there.

I hissed as he put ointment over my cut. I hissed. "It's hurting you isn't it?" He asked. "No, I am fine Sir" I said softly. "You are not" he said. "I am alright" I said standing up. "Please go and change. I will be back" I said.

I walked out of his room and into mine. I have to complete the ritual. I took out a beautiful saree, it was something my mother had selected for me. But I never wore it. It will do for today. I think Mr. Westbrook is asleep for now.

I put on my dress and brushed my hairs. I slowly pulled a box, it contained bangles. I tried to put them on. But my hand was paining. "What are you doing?" I jumped hearing the voice. I turned around to see Mr. Westbrook in his sweats with his upper half bare.

I lowered my gaze. "Let me" He said taking the box from my hand. He slowly put the bangles on my hand. "Those looks beautiful on your hands." He said pushing a stray hair behind my ear.

"Sir, you should be sleeping" I said. "So, should you. I thought you were coming back to me. But you are getting dressed, care to tell me why you are getting dressed at nine at night?" He asked. "And my chef told me you haven't had any morsel of grain in your stomach. Is that right Angel?"

"I am fine Mr. Westbrook, I am not hungry much." He held my waist his hands on my bare skin are doing things to me. "You should get dressed like this more often." He said. I reached for my red vermillion. And he took it from my hand.

He opened the case and then he slowly filled the gap between my hairs. I closed my eyes, every time he does that, it was like some kind of electricity rushed down my whole body. He closed the lid and gave it back to me. "Now, you look complete." He said.

I looked down blushing. I cannot look him in the eyes. He took my hand take me to his room. "Here is where belong to Angel, by my side. Never you ever forget that." He said placing a kiss on my forehead.

Though we are years apart, but I think he is perfect for my heart. My phone rang and his hold tightened a little on my waist. "Mr. Westbrook, my phone is ringing" I said. "Let it ring, I don't want you to pick it up" He said. It stopped ringing but then again it started to ring.

He walked leaving me and picked up my phone. "Westbrook" He said in a deep voice. I wonder how that voice sounded on the other side of the phone. Perhaps more than just wonderful. "Ok, I will see to that thank you" he said. He came back inside and looked at me with amused expression.

"You kept a fast for me, and how come I am not the only one knows about it?" He asked. "I...I am just" I paused. "Who told you?" "Matt, someone I should know beside Noel and what was his name Arijit yes, I think my competition is increasing day after day. More than I can keep track off. Even my own brother wants dibs on my wife."

There no friendly word there which was actually present in that sentence. "They are just friends" I told him. He pulled me towards him and his eyes shined with something Jealousy. He was jealous "Why it is that Angel, that the thing I want most is always something I never ever got. And even when I got, everyone want to take it away from me." He asked.