Chapter 36

Rockefeller center, the place he promised that he will take me. Yes, he did kept his promise and now we are here standing in front of a giant Christmas tree and the streets are filled with light. It is somehow magical. I heard camera click and it was no other than Mr. Westbrook taking my pictures. Though I wonder what is so much special about me that he cannot resist the urge to do that.

"It is beautiful. You know I have only imagined seeing something so magical like this." I told him. "From the point where I see Angel, I think you are the most beautiful thing I ever lead my eyes on. And yes, that is far more beautiful, far more magical than this Christmas tree, because for my you are my Christmas wish. You are my every single Christmas wish."

I hugged him tightly. Suddenly it feels like I have gotten my whole world. He looked surprised. "I wish I could hold you like this forever in my arms" He said softly as we sat on the bench looking at the giant Christmas tree.

"You look happy" I told him. "baby Angel, I have never been this much happier not before you. I never known this kind of happiness. Surely Christmas is magical this year and you know why? Because you are here right beside me"

"Oh Evan, it was beautiful" I told him. He held my hand as we walked through the streets of NYC, today he was just a companion to me, not any CEO, not any businessman, today he is just my Evan, the person I fell in love with.

"You want some hot chocolate and marshmallows?" he asked. "I would love to" I told him. " I know just the place" He said. And we walked hand in hand.

After few hours we returned our house. "I know I am a bad husband am I not Angel?" He asked as he covered me in blanket. I was currently freezing, because of the extreme cold. He had covered me in every warm clothing possible.

"Why you think that? You are not a bad husband." I told him. "Most of us spend the new year with a family member but I am leaving you here alone, by yourself because of an overseas business meeting I have to attained. I wanted to be with you, I swear" He said pulling me closer to him.

"I know that Mr. Westbrook, but your business is important and with my exams in few days and the work my father had trusted me with, I have to be here. And I will miss you. I will miss you a lot." He smiled. "And I you, everyday till I see you, every moment I will carve you, your smile, your laugh, your kisses, your touch, your love, every little thing I will miss." He kissed my forehead softly.

"You kept your promise to me" he looked at me confused. "You had promised that you will show me Rockefeller centre if I came here in December." I reminded him. "I am not used to affections Angel, but is it wrong that I want yours?" he asked.

"N...No, absolutely not Mr. Westbrook, you deserve my affections and more." He softly kissed my knuckles which turned red due to cold.

"Trust me Angel, I am hoping on, counting on that more." He kissed both of my hand letting go. "Are you still cold baby Angel?" He asked. " a little cold why?" I asked. He picked me up and took me towards our bedroom. "What are you doing Evan?" I asked.

"Nothing that I shouldn't you were feeling cold right? I know how to warm you up Angel, and that would be pleasurable too for both of us I promise." I blushed knowing exactly what he was thinking.

He placed me on the bed. It was just once he had touched me, but somehow he still send shivers down my spine. His lips met mine for a sweet kiss. "I don't know why I have to steal away these moments with you Angel.? I feel like I don't have any right on you. Sometime I feel like taking of, take you somewhere with me far, far away where no one can ever find us. If no one can find us, than there will be no reason for me to be afraid that someone might someday take you away." His hand trace my spine making me shudder in delight.