Oblivious 🍋(Obsessed! Choromatsu x Shy! Oblivious! reader) Lemon

ابدأ من البداية

He hums and took the bud into his mouth, sucking lightly as he massages the other. I sigh and shut my eyes as his tongue laps at my hardening nipple. A minute passes and my eyes shot open when Choromatsu pushes his hand into my pants. I grip his arms with a soft moan as he rubs me through my underwear. "W-Wait C-Choromatsu~ t-that feels w-weird~" I whine and he hums before looking at me.

"But doesn't it feel good?~"

I blush but nod with a moan as he moves up to rub my clit. "O-Oh~ i-it d-does~" I moan softly and he smiles. I lay my head on his shoulder and held onto his shoulders as he rubs my clothed opening. I moan and grip his hoodie as he pushes my underwear aside to push two fingers into me. I grind against his hand as he pumps and curls his fingers. I bury my face into his shoulder with a whine as he brushes my g-spot.

He hums and pulls his hand back making me whine. He pulls my head back to face me and kisses me deeply. I kiss back as he lays me back onto the floor. He pulls away and I pant softly as he pulls his hoodie off, leaving that undershirt on, before removing both my pants and underwear. I look away shyly but he has me look at him. "It's okay. Don't be so shy." He coos and I blush as he lowers his face to lick my slit. I moan and bite on my knuckles as he licks my wet core.

I moan and bite my lip as he pushes his tongue inside me. "Oh~ C-Choromat-Ah~ I t-think I'm hmm~ g-gonna c-cum~" I moan and he just hums before pushing his tongue deeper while pressing on my clit. I let out a whine and push his head down as I came. I was panting softly and pull my hands back with a blush. "Oh s-sorry Choromatsu. You okay?" I ask and he sat up with a gulp before licking his lips which made my blush worse.

He leans down to kiss me and I hum as I could tase myself on his tongue. It was a weird experience but I didn't mind. He pulls away and pulls his pants off. I look down at the tent in his underwear with a blush. I cover my eyes as he removes his underwear and hear him chuckle. He pulls my hands away and he smiles "I'll say it again. Don't be shy."

I gulp nervously and slowly look down. I felt my face go completely red when I saw how hard he got. He pushes my legs apart and went to line up but I cover my opening.
"Wait Choromatsu..I d-don't uh..I don't want.." I stumble over my words with a blush and he kisses my cheek "tell what you want y/n or else I can't do it." I nod "r-right..uh well." I took a deep breath and look away.

"I..I don't want to get pregnant so.."

He had me look at him and he smiles "of course. That's not a problem. Hold on a second." He stood up left the room and I blush as his undershirt barely covers him. After a minute he came back and closes the door. "Got one." He says holding a condom between his fingertips. I hum and nod "okay..T-Thanks" I say as he walks back over. He leans over and kisses my forehead "no problem."

I watch with a red face as he slid on the condom. He carefully spreads my legs and he settled between them, his dick nudging my wet pussy. "You ready y/n?" I nod lightly and took a deep breath. "It's my first time so please be gentle." He nods before holding my hips and slowly pushing in. I wrap my arms around his neck and hiss at the slight pain. He panted as he pushed all the way in and shudders.

"W-Wow. I d-didn't t-think it'd be so t-tight~ you okay y/n?" He asks and I blush at the comment but nod. "The pain is minor..you can move but go slowly first." He nods before rolling his hips against mine. He groaned softly and started thrusting slowly and gently.

"Oh~ it's soo w-warm~" he moaned softly as he gripped my hips, starting to thrust faster. "Ah!~ p-please~ h-harder~" I moan and he nods. He lifts my hips and proceeds to pound me making me claw at the floor a little. I threw my head back with a loud moan. "Oh C-Choromatsu!~ O-Oh yes!~ l-like that!~" I cry out as he continued to thrust harder. I close my eyes in bliss as I moan out. It feels so good. So amazingly good.