Broke

"We don't need your services anymore, it's better for you to get more action out there then staying idle around here." Kurtz said to Boh, he looked out into where he saw his soldiers train. "We got an army of elites and we can't keep spending to cover up something big, Im sorry Doctor Boh." Kurtz added and Boh let his head drop. "It was good serving you Kurtz, I wish you well."

Boh said to Kurtz as he left the room, he went to grab his belongings and go back to the Lawgiver's stadium and do what he did before this. "Jackson, stay put." Kurtz said in a chilling voice as Operator was about exit. "Yes sir?" Operator asked as he looked at Kurtz, who still observed his soldiers below.

"I know the UAF are coming, I got a transmission from Hideo." Kurtz turned around to look at Operator. "I know I can trust you, even after some decisions I trust you to watch for Tess, if the UAF get ahold of her they will turn her against me and it will hurt me dearly, it's what Wesson wants. Put her somewhere safe before they attack." Kurtz said as he walked over to Operator. "Y-your gonna trust me?" Operator stuttered, he couldn't believe what his leader said to him. "Everyone else is going to have to fight, when you get her somewhere safe save everyone else that you can." Kurtz answered he looked at Operator sternly and his eyes portrayed it all.

"Thank you sir, I-I won't let you down." Operator said and Kurtz smiled a small bit. "See you on the other side."

(Just to let anyone know this is before District 13 just started happening, Chapter 50 was basically calling it back to the present and Chapter 51 was more of when Heronium was introduced, sorry for not making this clear.)

"Good to see ya back Boh!" Vince said as he gave Boh a good hug. "Missed it here Vince!" Boh exclaimed as he hugged back. He was in his new home, the hotel room 1408. He was with some of his old buddies back before he was hired by Kurtz, back when Operator and Kunoichi went to the abandoned mall.

"You missed about months of this action back here!" Markus added along with Vince. "I'm pretty sure I'll get caught up with it with a bowl of popcorn and some drinks." Boh joked. Vince laughed and nodded. "Yes you will!" Markus said as he jumped down from a bunk and grabbed a case of alcohol, the brand has already been ruined and scratched to where it was unrecognizable. As Boh watched him Vince went to grab popcorn from a stash they hid of non-valuables that they would bring out in a situation like that, a tradition he almost forgot about.

"Im pretty sure when you get seen, you'll get jobs around here, market has been... its been crazy." Markus said as he got the last crate out, Boh came over to help him unbox it. "Im pretty sure, what type of jobs though?" Boh asked, and Markus answered with, "Assassinations."

"Not the hardest job, considering with what I heard." Boh said. "Yeah but one of them I was asked to do was a former UAF general, he was basically a Ranger now and God knows you can't do that without being chased out of this part of the U.S." Markus said and Boh nodded. "I probably will go down in the morning and see what's up." Boh said as Vince came around with a bag of Popcorn and a bowl. "Guess who brought the movie fun!" Vince joked which caused Boh and Markus to chuckle, Vince poured some of the popcorn into the bowl. "Alright what are we starting off?" Boh asked.

"How about Markus finally deciding to hook up with a girl here?" Vince said and Markus brushed it off. "She's just a friend for now." Markus said with a smug smile.

The night continued like that until they started falling asleep, Boh was the first to wake up in the morning with his buddies leaned up against the bunks. Boh got up and he grabbed his marksman rifle and headed downstairs, he made it to the reception area and was stopped by an abnormal man. "Are you Doctor Boh?" The man said, he had a hazy voice and a patch on his jacket, Boh observed it and saw it was an Outlaw patch. "Yes, and what do the Outlaws want with me?" Boh asked and the man just grinned. "Nothing, we just got a job and why not go to the one with a good record?" The Outlaw said and Boh was skeptical. "We got a man that we took from, and instead of him possibly coming back we decided, we just kill him off." The Outlaw said and before Boh could respond the Outlaw shushed him. "Got 10k and a good chunk of Heronium for just doing our dirty work." The outlaw offered

He also gave half of the 10k to Boh and half of the chunk of Heronium to him. "We expect the job to be done." The Outlaw said before he walked off.

Boh thought about it and he decided he would do it, he grabbed some gear and he set off to go do the deed. By the time he got there it was the next morning and he decided to take a stealth approach, he snuck around the back of the shack and he saw two men, one was an older man which was his target. The other only looked like a problem in his way. Boh snuck around some more and when he got behind a few logs he heard a twig snap, he quickly turned around to see a beaver quickly eating it half. He knew it might have alerted his target, he peeked and saw that the younger man was warning him, Boh cursed to himself and he checked his ammo.

Just as the two was approaching his position Boh fired at them, the older man taking cover and the younger one standing out, just as Boh was about to get hit he took cover, and so did the younger man. As the gunfight dragged out Boh was reloading and heard another person coming out. "Beta! Herschel!" The other voice said and Boh was soon cornered, he surrendered, seeing as he would be almost obliterated, Beta tied him up and forced him on his feet, Herschel leading them to a room where he would be thrown in.

Beta quickly chained him to the bedpost (kinky) and Beta sat on a chair. "What's your name!" Beta shouted and Boh didn't answer he kept quiet. He stayed that way until Beta got fed up with it, he stormed out, Boh heard chatter outside, then when Beta came back in he had a torch and pliers. "Im giving you one more chance, what's your name?" Beta says a bit more calmly, Boh just looks at him with an aggression. He heard Herschel saying something but he tuned it out, he then heard Beta warn, "My friend here is more forgiving than I am we will keep you in solitude for a time and see if that makes you talkative, if not well...I guess you will get to see what I'll do with these." As he puts the pliers up to his face before he takes it out of the room, the door is shut and Boh is left in solitude...